Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I'm sure it has been asked a million times - how does the head start come into play?

My understanding is that the app will reserve winners (aka raffle winners). Does the head start come into play when competing with other raffle winners in terms of confirming the pair faster? Or does the head start somehow play a role into determining the raffle winners themselves?

It just determines raffle winners in the order in which they have "headstarts", so if the winners are picked at 6 pm, people with a 10-minute headstart will get selected first, starting at 5:50, then people with 7-minute headstarts and so on and so forth.

I'm sure it has been asked a million times - how does the head start come into play?

My understanding is that the app will reserve winners (aka raffle winners). Does the head start come into play when competing with other raffle winners in terms of confirming the pair faster? Or does the head start somehow play a role into determining the raffle winners themselves?

I firmly believe it isn't a raffle, although it sort of is, the more you spend, the better chance you have to win, i know from exp, my acct reset recently and i've been taking L's all year, last year i was up to over 10K spent and hit every yeezy and whatever other raffle i put in

Think of it as groups. The shoes are raffled off to the group with the highest head start which is 10mins. If there are leftovers from the 10min group, then those leftovers are raffled off to the next group which is 9mins. This continues until no more shoes are available or all groups have had a chance.

It's a tier-based selection system. Ten minuters are selection eligible before the 9 minuters and then so on and so forth until either all stock is reserved or all submissions have been filled. Whichever comes first.

If a store a only gets 2 full size run of a shoe and more than 2 people with 10 minute head starts have entered for each size then every denomination below that will not have a chance to be selected. It's why 10 minutes is usually a necessary advantage for extremely hyped releases.

Edit: downyboy downyboy broke it down as I was typing up my response. Someone will ask again in the next 5 minutes so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Anybody in the Bay Area select Eastridge Mall FTL in San Jose as a pick up spot? I was at the mall yesterday looking for the React Epic and the FTL wasn't at the same location/closed down. I walked around but didn't see where they relocated. I swapped this store for another HOH.

Anyone here think of dying the side panels black, and painting the swoosh red? =)

If so, what shade of red will work with white as primer underneath, Angelus?

Wow congrats!

How was the line? And was the "loop" there?

Thanks! When I got there, I saw a long line and was like this cant be right. Turns out it was for the pharrells. On the other side of the entrance, there was a line of 3 people for the Y3s lol.

No loop, but some guy asked a guy working there how they were handling the unclaimed pairs. The guy was just like, "there are no unclaimed pairs, and even if there are they're spoken for" or something like that. Kid looked like he just lost his dog lol

Thanks! When I got there, I saw a long line and was like this cant be right. Turns out it was for the pharrells. On the other side of the entrance, there was a line of 3 people for the Y3s lol.

No loop, but some guy asked a guy working there how they were handling the unclaimed pairs. The guy was just like, "there are no unclaimed pairs, and even if there are they're spoken for" or something like that. Kid looked like he just lost his dog lol

how can unclaimed pairs b spoken for already??? translation: unclaimed pairs r getting backdoored/going to employees.

how can unclaimed pairs b spoken for already??? translation: unclaimed pairs r getting backdoored/going to employees.
Most likely employees. My ex used to work at treats and she tells me employees eats first. then if there's anything left they'll sell it publicly without announcement

Weird I checked in last night to Footlocker and had 7 minutes, I had made a purchase on Tuesday hoping to get platinum before I had to check in but didn't happen. This morning I finally got platinum so I checked and now I'm 10 minutes.

Anybody in the Bay Area select Eastridge Mall FTL in San Jose as a pick up spot? I was at the mall yesterday looking for the React Epic and the FTL wasn't at the same location/closed down. I walked around but didn't see where they relocated. I swapped this store for another HOH.

I have them as one of my selected spots... Hopefully that isn't a bust for me if they're currently closed...

what time should you hit a FCFS if you miss out on the apps.... Before 6AM?

If you're going to a mall, I'd say around 8am. Malls usually don't open their doors till then. Some shoe stores open early for hot releases.

Back
Top Bottom