Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I think he's right at least about the off whites.. I thought that as soon as I saw them unloading batches of them. Right now its lit lit.. but if they keep at it the limited heads and resellers will stop caring and they'll be easier to get and we know what it looks like when that happens.

Really need these.
Freakin had them in my cart release day but FA was trippin hard
Its hard being retail or bust sometimes:rofl:

51C51DAB-25EF-4E38-A8FA-AE23FC90237E.jpeg
That looks like a small sz... big baller

You bought the after I flex on my followers on IG pair. People are funny lol.

Lmao, that’s exactly what this pair looks like. The person wore them only for pictures and likes only to move them to get something else hype worthy. I’m glad to have them, i actually have a number of purple jerseys to
Rock with these.

These and the pine greens are gonna be mando for me. Slept on the initial release but
I’ll hunt both down in time. These purple joints may be my fave 1 of the year along side the UNC OW.

You bought the after I flex on my followers on IG pair. People are funny lol.
bruh this new era we live in is so weird; i would have never thought ppl did this; but they have studies to prove it......

This new era never cease to amaze me, and I'm not talking about the little kids but grown folks too. I know a 30 year old+ dude that was actually pretty cool, knew him for yearssss. Guy was a straight up church dude, with a church wardrobe. He was cool cause he was himself. Fast forward to now, he jumps onto this whole streetwear/sneakehead IG model trend, so he throws out all his old clothes, deleted all his old pictures on IG of himself to make room for sneaker pictures so no one can see his past style, bought a bunch of off white kicks, Jordan 1s. Studied sneakernews. com for releases and what's hot etc. All this to change his look, did a massive makeover of himself to an overnight sneaker head for IG for likes and follows. Put's "sneaker head" on his IG BIO with the sneaker emoji .......Straight up fraud lol.

This new era never cease to amaze me, and I'm not talking about the little kids but grown folks too. I know a 30 year old+ dude that was actually pretty cool, knew him for yearssss. Guy was a straight up church dude, with a church wardrobe. He was cool cause he was himself. Fast forward to now, he jumps onto this whole streetwear/sneakehead IG model trend, so he throws out all his old clothes, deleted all his old pictures on IG of himself to make room for sneaker pictures so no one can see his past style, bought a bunch of off white kicks, Jordan 1s. Studied sneakernews. com for releases and what's hot etc. All this to change his look, did a massive makeover of himself to an overnight sneaker head for IG for likes and follows. Put's "sneaker head" on his IG BIO with the sneaker emoji .......Straight up fraud lol.
tenor.gif

ask him if he goes by "pastor j's" or "deacon hype"

like bruh you wore the slipperyest of earls; don't run from that, you might slide

It sounds like the church dude is having a mid life crisis.

I also think it’s a reflection of what sneaker culture is or how it is perceived by others. So it seems that to be a sneaker head, you need to do a few things: only buy hyped/exclusive shoes, flex on IG, and buy supreme, Bape, ASSC, etc. That’s apparently what people think of when they hear “sneaker heads”.

I started really getting into sneakers about 3 or 4 years ago when my stepdaughter said she wanted a pair of Jordan’s and for the first time in years I went on the hunt for Jordan’s. I liked what I saw and had a nostalgic feeling when seeing what all was available. I bought what I liked at first but then I got bit by the hype bug and ended up with hyped shoes that never got worn. Those shoes have all been sold and now I’m back to buying/wearing what I like. I had to check myself and recognize that there was no reason to have all of these status items. Who was I showing off to or what was I trying to prove? No one cares how many hyped sneakers I have including myself! I’m back to buying shoes that I like and am not taking other factors into account. I’m not going to lie, I still get bit by the hype bug (seems like Off White gets me the most) but I try to give myself time before making an impulse buy based on hype/exclusivity.

Thats crazy. Ive been into sneakers since I can remember. 1st pair of nikes in 2nd grade. 1st pair if jordans in 8th grade (last shot 14). Thats what got me hooked. And I still have them lol

I could give a damn about hype, I buy and wear what I like, simple as that. I wish I could say that about these shoes but I refuse to pay above the already ridiculous high retail price for any shoe.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom