Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Purple talk :nthat:
4E245BC3-B636-40A0-B3F0-9E1F20DE71D0.jpeg

got my pair from hibbetts raffle also... so glad they came thru... and SP you just need patience... took me close to 2 hours to get the bred 11's and was annoying but i just did it at the crib while i was eating, dropping a #2 and surfing the net lol... was shocked when i was finally able to cop

Been a few years since I bought 1s but what happened to the toe shape? These are not the same as chis or black toes.

I think someone mentioned orange laces, had some laying around and put them in. They give off a Phoenix Suns vibe.
8C783955-2EED-4C25-A608-530AC2852B18.jpeg
Cut looks real nice and high in that 2nd pic. Not on the verge of being a mid like obsidians or something.

got my pair from hibbetts raffle also... so glad they came thru... and SP you just need patience... took me close to 2 hours to get the bred 11's and was annoying but i just did it at the crib while i was eating, dropping a #2 and surfing the net lol... was shocked when i was finally able to cop

I didnt win the raffle but copped them on hibbetts🙌🏻 Hopefully I win the raffle tomorrow!!

6 bucks a pair after tax and ship via SX so maybe like ~$50 profit? Just a guess. Plus gonna need 10 boxes lol and don’t forgot 20 sheets of paper you’ll have to print. Plus gas to ups.

Back
Top Bottom