AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

there’s hundreds of thousands of entrees per release.
i just dont think they’ll spend their resources checking, even if its by automation.

i feel like its just a marketing tool they utilize whether you follow it or not.

my 02 cents

they only need to check the winners tho

I know app says wait 48-72 hours for purchases to show up. But I bought sneakers yesterday to get up to platinum. My $15 reward is in the app but the money I spent isn't. Is it normal for the two to show up at different times? Thinking I'll need 10 min headstart for these.

I know app says wait 48-72 hours for purchases to show up. But I bought sneakers yesterday to get up to platinum. My $15 reward is in the app but the money I spent isn't. Is it normal for the two to show up at different times? Thinking I'll need 10 min headstart for these.
Yes that’s normal

From my experience that has been the case. Coupons show up the same day as purchase and the actual purchase usually hits within 48 hours from time of purchase.

Yea, they show up at different times. Just wait it out before you lock yourself into the raffle. It'll probably update by Wednesday, but definitely by Thursday.

This is just my opinion but I believe Bred Toes had a higher demand than Shadows due to it being a traditional colorway and tumbled leather. Shadows and Game Royals isn't for everyone, but even non-sneakerheads came out for bred toes. Just my 2 cents though.
Bred Toe thread had ~5 pages a week before launch. Shadow thread is at 26 pages a month before launch...

Back
Top Bottom