AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Early access is always 48 hours prior to release? Serious question. I don’t know

Yeah that's usually the window.. If it drops Saturday they usually go out Thursday.. if it drops Friday, it usually goes out on a Wednesday etc. Some shoes have had no early access (though rare) and shoes that randomly went on sale like both Win Like XI's did not have early access.

Yeah that's usually the window.. If it drops Saturday they usually go out Thursday.. if it drops Friday, it usually goes out on a Wednesday etc. Some shoes have had no early access (though rare) and shoes that randomly went on sale like both Win Like XI's did not have early access.

The red Pair of 11's did have early access thru SNKRS app. I was ablando to get an early pair. Correct me if I am wrong.

The red Pair of 11's did have early access thru SNKRS app. I was ablando to get an early pair. Correct me if I am wrong.

Really.. I thought the Win Like 82 and 96 both had the early random release. I know for a fact the Win Like 82 did and subsequently they didn't do an early access for them. I thought the same happened with the Red pair.. I remember there being two Jordans late 2017 that this happened with and the first was the 82's.

My point was mostly that early access isn't until Thursday unless they were to do an early random prerelease and it's too late for that.

Really.. I thought the Win Like 82 and 96 both had the early random release. I know for a fact the Win Like 82 did and subsequently they didn't do an early access for them. I thought the same happened with the Red pair.. I remember there being two Jordans late 2017 that this happened with and the first was the 82's.

My point was mostly that early access isn't until Thursday unless they were to do an early random prerelease and it's too late for that.
I remember the for the red pair they has this deal we're if you found the "cookies" you can get an early pair. It was this qr code you had to scan that would send you straight to pick a size. And you could have shoes about 2 weeks early. I do believe you are right about the early access .

Wow just saw these in hand at my local Villa. It Seems the toebox has softer, *lightly* tumbled, leather. Asked the sales person if the others were like this and she said yeah. Side panel of leather were softer, also, though not tumbled. I’m digging these a lot.

So history suggest monitoring SNKRS on Thursday. Won’t go to selected people but more likely SNKRS pass.

White Laces
Hmx6J

Hmx6J

How do you have an L from early access already when that doesn't go out until Thursday. Unless you're talking about Euro SNKRS.

i think they did have early access in EU today. i remember 2 people posted got em pics and said it was euro.

Also BC3 had the random drop and no reserves

So history suggest monitoring SNKRS on Thursday. Won’t go to selected people but more likely SNKRS pass.

Monitor this thread Thursday. Sometimes notifications don't go out but you have to check a certain page for early access. e.g. bred toes

Back
Top Bottom