AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Finally confirmed the L from FA waitlist for size 11.5.

Still secured what I wanted and then some.

These will be at a lower price from the jump but will rise just like most of the other 'Nike Air' 1s.

This is a nice colorway. Fragment 2.0.

Last edited:
LOL

GettyImages-94167531.jpg

real-net-worth
Loll

Got off WL and made it to L on FTL.. **** FTL .. they dead hate me :lol:

L on sheikh

That's true... lines should be minimal since they didn't make much. Im glad I got these. I initially wanted these more than the B/red Toes.

Still secured what I wanted and then some.

These will be at a lower price from the jump but will rise just like most of the other 'Nike Air' 1s.

This is a nice colorway.
Only the OG colors and the black toes really went up in price tho. Of course I’m talking General releases here.
Carolina blues and white n blacks took more than a year for either to go up. Metallic series ummmmmmmm.

It’s funny how I have up on copping Jordan’s until the black cement 3s came out and I tried the whole foot locke app reserve and hit now I have been lucky and gotten all the 1s but I’m not really feeling these So imma let em go.

So why even submit?

Waitlist L on site 10 from FL. Is it worth staying up to try to hit at UK sites?
I dunno man. I’m on east coast and those times are not working for me. SNKRS tomorrow. Then try to get in on the jig y’all used on the bred toes and then worst case - resell. Gotta have these.

Got the L for both FTL and FTA. Guess six minute headstarts is useless here in NYC eh?

Will try at 10am... good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom