AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

You guys really think the amount spent affects your chances? Serious question. I would think it doesn’t and everyone at 10min has an equal chance.

I think it’s the tie breaker, everyone is entitled to their own opinion... But after tomorrow I’ll be at $1,500. I haven’t missed a single release that I’ve wanted since 2016. I say that to say this, I believe if you & I tried at the same three stores, and had the same 10 MHS whoever had the most spent on their account would win. Just my opinion, it’s not fact or nothing...

007A9FEA-9255-4887-AC40-82B5C387D98B.jpeg
Very lucky week I’ve had. Hit first on NDC reserve. Then hit on END for SW AM97/1 and now this!!

There were people that won Bred Toes with 7 min HS.

I imagine the FTL/FTA raffle system reserves shoes for those who spend first, then raffle the rest to 10 min HS & 7 min HS

So the guy that won Bred Toes with 7 min HS, the store he registered, probably not too many Premium customers register.

I think money is a factor for competitive areas, but not necessarily the only one. I have $1200ish on both my FA accounts and did not hit. I did get waitlisted on one. I hit one last time for the bred toes when I had $550 spent, so it’s a bit confusing.

Got 2 with 10min HS at FTA and FTL. I've never lost at either app since I hit VIP on them, except Yeezy's (I'm in Dallas...and Mesquite Town East has a pretty large volume FTL)

Got a W off my account with $400 spent at FTL and brothers got WL (turned into L) with account with $800 spent, both with 10 min HS. Still scratching my head on how I won compared to my brother when he went 4/4 during the releases last month and I went 0/4.

Got a W off my account with $400 spent at FTL and brothers got WL (turned into L) with account with $800 spent, both with 10 min HS. Still scratching my head on how I won compared to my brother when he went 4/4 during the releases last month and I went 0/4.

Did you put your draw in before him?

Back
Top Bottom