AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Finally got my L from Footlocker.

My record is 1-1 for these.

Luckily Footaction is almost always good to me.

Only the OG colors and the black toes really went up in price tho. Of course I’m talking General releases here.
Carolina blues and white n blacks took more than a year for either to go up. Metallic series ummmmmmmm.

OG colors = black toes?

A year might be about right for these. Depends on restocks. Time will tell. They'll go up. Not Frag prices, but they're a Frag 2.0. This colorway has an original feel to it. It fits in nicely with OGs.

I think the Carolinas and metallics could have been released differently. Perhaps the general public wasn't quite ready for those.

Took an L on these but any of you guys experience this problem before? I'm using 4GLTE on mobile and Wi-Fi on laptop and deleted the cache on chrome but keep getting this error. Couldn't even reach "waiting for your turn" pop up everytime I refresh. Works fine with all star 1s.

Attachments

• 20180324_093819.png
    20180324_093819.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180324_093819.png
    20180324_093819.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20180324-095311.jpg
    Screenshot_20180324-095311.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 25
Took an L on these but any of you guys experience this problem before? I'm using 4GLTE on mobile and Wi-Fi on laptop and deleted the cache on chrome but keep getting this error. Couldn't even reach "waiting for your turn" pop up everytime I refresh. Works fine with all star 1s.
Yesterday was a whole full of issues with the site.

i won at ftl. but idknwhy i cant hit at fta with a 10 min head start. it gold toes bred toes and even those im back 10s i couldnt hit.

“BRed Toe’s” we’re sitting at $225 before the release date on StockX, & then panic started when people struck out on SNKRS the next morning. All the FTL/FA’s were already done due to the apps reserving pairs... People panicked, & prices went north of $250 by noon. Late in the afternoon prices were climbing to $275/300.
Oh how people have such short attention spans :lol:

thanks to the instore orders I have rewards to use on these at FA and the phone orders gave me a reward for the theseat FTL so both pairs should be had under retail.

Waitlisted, then L on FTL Harrisburg (3 stores) 10 min HS
L FTA Harrisburg 7 min HS (only 1 store)
W FTL Williamsport 7 min HS

Going to the mall w/ my family of five so my wife can grab an extra pair for me if there’s pairs not reserved

Kids FTL still had GS bred toes earlier this week

just went ahead and copped at resell Im gonna just pass on the grey my last 3 pairs have been resell

W on FTL (L.I. Stores) 10min HS $360 spent
L on FTA (LI) 10min $300

L FTL (NYC ) 10min $320
L FTA (NYC) 7min $190

W-FTL-10 min headstart $420 spent

L- FA- 7 min head start. $200 spent
Ok
So adding my L, 9 min HS $230 spent

In order to secure a limited GR pair, gotta spend $360 minimum at FTA/FTL?

I have a colleague that won 3 pairs of Bred Toes, won the Neubla Foams, at least 2 pairs of Gold Toes I think

He said he does spend money at FTL/FTA
Maybe to a reseller, it’s a kind of investment...

Took a W for my size 10 at FL.
Took another L from my Shiekh in store raffle! Its awesome cuz Nike really Jewed me yesterday

Got a W for a size 7 he for bae.
All these at the same mall

Got END L and then saw I was waitlisted on the Footlocker app.....which of course led to a big fat L. So much for that ten minute head start :frown:

You guys really think the amount spent affects your chances? Serious question. I would think it doesn’t and everyone at 10min has an equal chance.

Yes. I have proven.

The 10 min HS from a guy who only bought a pair of shoes

Is not the same 10 min HS from a guy who buy his kids, wife, sister, and himself shoes annually.

Someone that I worked with, won 3 pair of Bred Toes, Neubla Foams.

He is not a botter, I believe him.
He buys his kids & wife shoes from FTL/FTA

Where as I only bought WinLike96 AJ11 from FTA.
All I can get from FTA/FTL is L.

Back
Top Bottom