AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Some of these pics have me thinking they look like trash. I'm gonna really examine them when mine come in. The official pics actually make them look bad.
the quality is really inconsistent. 1 shoe might have smooth soft leather and the other is rock hard. I luckly got two pairs and made a good soft one and good shiny leather pair.

@Taliban45 They've always done 20 off new member disco code, I think it was even 25 awhile back.
Just checked the sign up page and you're right, they don't have a 20 off sneakers ad up.
That's wild, I wonder if its because of the PayPal promo they have going currently.

What exactly is the PayPal promo with stockx right now?

They still have the $20 off coupon. They’ll send you a email for the watch and handbag discount. Just copy that code and paste in the discount section when paying

95A40196-27AD-49A3-8BC8-DBF57DE68B98.jpeg
26627AD7-0884-46E1-8B0D-2046DE581B1C.jpeg
DC8B6587-433A-42EF-BAC8-7C92E5F3CB8D.jpeg
A735232E-2312-4FCB-B7AB-03753F99D395.jpeg

Look and feel the same to me.

Exactly. Anybody that says the leather is trash or 2013 leather obviously doesn't know what they are talking about.

Busy working all day. Had no chance. Tried SNKRS in the AM but of course, two Ls. I can't help but feel these are super GR. I hope I can scoop for retail when everybody's pairs ship.

I thought these were garbage from day 1. SNKRS app almost got me to change my mind 15 mins before the drop.... (I always hit "notify me") But, they are truly missing something and I don't know what it is. And the StockX activity on these says EVERYTHING! Bred toes were hitting at $300 release weekend..... just sayin.

I thought these were garbage from day 1. SNKRS app almost got me to change my mind 15 mins before the drop.... (I always hit "notify me") But, they are truly missing something and I don't know what it is. And the StockX activity on these says EVERYTHING! Bred toes were hitting at $300 release weekend..... just sayin.
initial resell means nothing. Also the bred toes are basically an OGisc colorway. Red Black White jordans always sell like hot cakes especially when color blocked well. These will go up, prob peak at around 250 over the next few months and hold.

If you didn't have a pair you would be one of many saying $270 is the highest you're willing to pay

Not really my G. They just don't do anything for me. And 1s are my favorite model. The colorway is nice. But the leather quality disappoints.

You can't go from bred toes to these ... and not feel let down a little bit

Not really my G. They just don't do anything for me. And 1s are my favorite model. The colorway is nice. But the leather quality disappoints.

You can't go from bred toes to these ... and not feel let down a little bit
I mean you can't really complain about the quality. All the desirable 1s releasing recently have had about the same "leather", but then we get surprises thrown in like the Bred Toes then everyone turns their lip up at the following releases. Complaining about quality unless it is legit plastic is so dumb. The 1s we are getting nowadays are vastly superior to before.

The only thing I’m not happy about is the price I paid.
Had this been a year or so ago, I would have gotten these for below retail like I did with the storm blue. The less produced stuff stinks but I was gonna get them regardless as long as it was retail or below.

Back
Top Bottom