AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Anyone got a word on restocks? Secured slightly larger size but would like to see if I can find my 11 if anything is still floating around. NYC area but will travel with car to other locations if anyone has intel

Not really my G. They just don't do anything for me. And 1s are my favorite model. The colorway is nice. But the leather quality disappoints.

You can't go from bred toes to these ... and not feel let down a little bit
Quality is similar to black toes IMO.

I mean you can't really complain about the quality. All the desirable 1s releasing recently have had about the same "leather", but then we get surprises thrown in like the Bred Toe

Name all the desirable 1s with subpar leather...

Because royals, breds/banned, bred toes, sails...all had great quality

umm I think you massively misread my post.

You said.....

I mean you can't really complain about the quality. All the desirable 1s releasing recently have had about the same "leather"

And I'm saying that your statement is false because all desirable 1s lately have had better quality than these game royals

What am I missing

You said.....

I mean you can't really complain about the quality. All the desirable 1s releasing recently have had about the same "leather"

And I'm saying that your statement is false because all desirable 1s lately have had better quality than these game royals

What am I missing
These don't have subpar leather lol. The Royals and the banneds have overly tumbled swoosh and toe-boxes the black cuts were ****. The sails were very good. The black toes were about the same. Soo overall same quality.

Last edited:
On the quality front, they are fine. Crazy how much variation there is with tumbling versus no tumbling (I have a completely smooth pair) but the quality on my pair is perfectly fine.

On the quality front, they are fine. Crazy how much variation there is with tumbling versus no tumbling (I have a completely smooth pair) but the quality on my pair is perfectly fine.
yeah I doubled up and both had a smooth shoe and a tumbled shoe. Thank god they were inverse so I could make matching pairs.

This could be because my 2013 royals are well worm but I prefer the black leather on those to the black leather on the 2016-17 breds and royals. Now the red and royal leather is a different story.

I tried but can’t fw this colorway. That royal toe mock-up looking nice though. Might try to customize to that.

This could be because my 2013 royals are well worm but I prefer the black leather on those to the black leather on the 2016-17 breds and royals. Now the red and royal leather is a different story.
u mean the 1s that just dropped toes and games?

Back
Top Bottom