AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

You can check on the receipt if your account was used or not. I usually just give them my phone number without a problem.
yeah I know...i used to give my number all the time without an issue, but the barcode is just faster and less chance of there being a problem

Pretty easy haul
20180324_155903.jpg
1s last forever lmao..you set for your next life! Or either stocking up to be fresh in that fire lake of eternal flame

Walked into Eblens in the afternoon and asked for 11.5-12...all sold out. Asked if she(the cashier) could locate me a pair at a different store and was told they weren't allowed to on release dates. I then asked for store locations because I wasn't from CT and I was visiting from Brooklyn...whipped out a size 12 she was holding for "someone" lol. I smiled, payed, and then went to slay some Chic-Fil-A. :rofl:

We all KNOW what we getting, it’s either gone be tumbled or it ain’t.
Ain’t nothing ever special about a general release JB product. Shadows will change this however.....

Dont know why, but these are very different to me than Storm Blues. I still think these are nice but having them in hand makes me realize I like my Storms WAY better than these

They’re both dope, I wish they were the same shade of blue as the Royal’s! But none the less they’ll be worn later on in the year!

Walked into the mall at 12:30 PST and copped an 11 from Shiek, then went to Footlocker and copped the only 11.5 not on raffle. Amazed I got to cop two pairs on release day 3 hours after them dropping. Stoked.

I guess there aren't that many sneakerheads in my area.

Walked into the mall at 12:30 PST and copped an 11 from Shiek, then went to Footlocker and copped the only 11.5 not on raffle. Amazed I got to cop two pairs on release day 3 hours after them dropping. Stoked.

I guess there aren't that many sneakerheads in my area.
Shiekh has em in store?

Back
Top Bottom