AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I might not get around to making one of mine into frags this month, painting takes so much energy from me and i already have other projects to finish

But then again I do need to reup on supplies so I'll probably end up making that move soon

Tell that to the Black/Gold 1 OG's.

That was my point tho-Black/gold 1s released when patent was still HOTTTT. If black/golds released today, in #s like the gold toes, they wouldn’t be thousands of dollars. Heck-even complex con 1s hovered around 1000$ at release and are now $500-600; which is a steal considering how limited they are. 10-15 years ago complex cons would be going for thousands.

for people that have done customs before with Angelus paint, do you see any paint issues with wear over time?

tryna turn these into Frags

The more i see this game royal, the more i like the colour blocking of it...
Gonna rock it till i get bored.

I got my wife’s pair yesterday and while I like the colorway, the leather is very stiff and just not what I expected. I knew some people were saying that it’s kind of like plastic but others seem happy. Hopefully she will like them. If I would have known the leather would be as bad as it is, I would have gotten her a grade school 7 instead of a men’s 7. I assumed the men’s 7 would be wider and of higher quality than a grade school 7 but maybe they’re the exact same.

Can anyone tell me if there’s a difference between grade school and adult sizes in these as far as quality goes? What about sizing/fit? I’ll probably just keep these but if there’s no difference I may also grab a grade school pair instead

I dunno about sizing but the GS for game royal and bred toe were as good or better quality on GS sizes compared to men’s. Might as well save $40 if the GS fits.

unc's are still around 230-250. I wouldn't expect these to "skyrocket" anytime soon. Not all 1s "skyrocket"

Only for someone like you that constantly talks about flipping stuff.

:emoji_shrug: There’s a lot of “me” unfortunately.

I mean I’m not tripping as long as they stay somewhat hyped. Resell doesn’t necessarily have to be high just decent as long as it’s an “easy to move” type of shoe I’ll be happy. A la the white powerphase.

But I mean of course high resell wouldn’t be a bad thing :emoji_relieved:

I keep calling these Game Royales.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom