Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

NYC heads:

If anybody is looking for these at retail. HOH 125th has em’. Size 10 and up...

Hope this helps a few of you out.

Wearing these as a everyday shoe And I can tell you for me they are not that Comfortable And get beat up pretty fast. But I new these when I decided To rock them everyday. Not a bad look for a everyday look they go with everything your wear so that’s a good think. Going to ride them to the wheels fall off

Photo before I start on the custom job..
Gonna dye most of the grey bits indigo/purple and probably swap the tongue for a triple black one unless the foam will take the dye properly.
20190207_192537.jpg

NYC heads:

If anybody is looking for these at retail. HOH 125th has em’. Size 10 and up...

Hope this helps a few of you out.
I’m looking for a size 14. I’m fairly new to the Jordan game and I don’t really know what HOH 125th is. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh ok thanks. That’s a problem for me though living in New Orleans. Thanks anyways.

Check your local outlets. I've seen bigger sizes on the back walls at a few local spots.

Also, wouldn't hurt to see if a local foot store will ship either to their store or your house. These are definitely still out there for retail.

just started prepping these to custom..
end goal is something along these lines.
porpnge.jpg

Copped at StockX this AM!..... struck out on release day.... now just need the min green ones coz I struck out on those too....

Seller has already shipped also!
Screenshot_20190605-115137_StockX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom