Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

10W being held hostage by FTL!

For some reason I feel paranoid about contacting customer service about open backorders. Calling attention to it may or may not help anyway. I think NT has made me this way lol

For some reason I feel paranoid about contacting customer service about open backorders. Calling attention to it may or may not help anyway. I think NT has made me this way lol
I'm the same way lol. I'm even waiting till after they ship to return the sports illustrated 1s I accidentally bought since they were in my cart too

Same haha. It’s a waiting game. Hopefully we all get shipping this week

Check them order statuses. Footlocker cancelled/cancelling mad orders. They knew they weren’t every going to acknowledge them orders with the false backorder hope.

Check them order statuses. Footlocker cancelled/cancelling mad orders. They knew they weren’t every going to acknowledge them orders with the false backorder hope.

good call man yup cancelled

knew it was too good to be true **** it

**** FTL whats the point in waiting 2 ****ing weeks to say oh hey were gonna cancel these.. give me money back now ****ers

has anyone called FTL to confirm it's a definite L? I remember some people getting "cancelled" on court purples but ended up getting shipping still

cancellation emails incoming now. its all over.

but I've seen people claim when they called to inquire about their UNC orders, footlocker was saying they'll have stock on the 15th. If they "restock" after cancelling all these orders...

cancellation emails incoming now. its all over.

but I've seen people claim when they called to inquire about their UNC orders, footlocker was saying they'll have stock on the 15th. If they "restock" after cancelling all these orders...
just got mine and order status officially says closed now. would not be surprised at all if they restocked too

My brother's pair was cancelled. This is such garbage. These pairs are going straight to GOAT, and that doesn't seem right to me.

I hope everyone calls ftl and barks at a supervisor as I just did and calls corporate tomorrow to explain why they had our money for OVER 3 weeks.

Footlocker Corporate: 212-720-3700
Nike corporate: 1-800-344-6453

I'll be asking Nike to investigate if one of their biggest accounts is a reseller as well.

I hope everyone calls ftl and barks at a supervisor as I just did and calls corporate tomorrow to explain why they had our money for OVER 3 weeks.

is it really worth it though? I doubt they offered to do anything for you

Last edited:
Just got my official cancel email from ftl. Yea, saw it coming like 2 weeks ago. Just glad I got my snkrs pair with no issues.

Footlocker Corporate: 212-720-3700
Nike corporate: 1-800-344-6453

I'll be asking Nike to investigate if one of their biggest accounts is a reseller as well.
I did this for my court purples and they gave me 25 percent code. I told them to shove it up....well nicely.

these only OOS for us regular schmucks. if sum1 with a nike plug, like say 1 of their athletes or 1 of these huge youtubers they send free ish to all the time, asks their rep for say 2-3 pairs of these, i guarantee you 2-3 pairs will be procured NO problems.
but why bend over backwards to make things right for us paying joe schmoes, when they can just b like welp OOS heres a refund....oh u wanna call and complain? fine heres a 25% code too, byyyye.

Damn I feel bad for those with FTL orders.
I had to call, dm, and live chat with Footaction reps to get my order to ship or I would've ended also with a backdoor cancellation. RIP

Back
Top Bottom