Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

i knew i should have went for 9m/10.5w like i always do. but my dumbass thought these would be easy and went for 8.5m/10w and took the L

Got them but it took forever to actually clear. Made the purchase right at 7:00AM, fell back asleep, woke up with the confirmation at 7:21.

Attachments

• 828A105D-49A9-4E08-9D17-43B66A4576C5.png
    828A105D-49A9-4E08-9D17-43B66A4576C5.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 305
Anyone notice how you can add more HS on the Foot Apps even though its maxed out at 4/4.. these apps so friggin stupid. So either its a mistake and someone will lose out on 3 extra points for nothing OR I will lose out for not adding extra .. what... ghost points?

I hate this whole week.

Fellow Americans, I'm in NYC right now and was wondering if Nike/Footlocker/FA/Finishline or any other stores release a separate inventory in store in addition to the online inventory? Is there any way I can get a pair in store without the Apps?

Fellow Canadian

Anyone notice how you can add more HS on the Foot Apps even though its maxed out at 4/4.. these apps so friggin stupid. So either its a mistake and someone will lose out on 3 extra points for nothing OR I will lose out for not adding extra .. what... ghost points?

I hate this whole week.

Doesn’t let you add beyond the 4. Just tried it. Good luck to everyone
8D1F7EB4-0901-4EFB-85E6-EA109FE59B76.png

Damn, didn't get to try on SNKRS till like 8 minutes after drop.

Scored a men's 9/women's 10.5... and I never cook on that trash app.

No salt, but how Sway? How? I was pending for that size since 10am exactly. Happy you got a pair, but I’m deleting that app right now:wow:

In regards to the new footsie app. If I only choose only one location for pickup, does that increase my chances or it does nothing?

Yo don’t feel bad
I almost did the same thing
It looked like men’s size to me but at the last second I went to the sizes to make sure and sure enough it was in women’s so I had to click on my correct size

Back
Top Bottom