Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

it says “selecting winners now” but no idea how long that takes.
That’s what mine says the. I pressed on the little I and this is what it says....
23AECFE1-0F2B-49D6-AF14-D9D7E4748641.png

The pair I want to get for my girl is on waitlist. Footaction is an L even on 4/4 headstarts and Footlocker is still selecting.

Damn, L on fta champs. Thought all apps were revealing @ 4:30. Guess only ftl left. Not looking good. Thought champs was gonna be ok, not even a waitlist.

Fellow Americans, I'm in NYC right now and was wondering if Nike/Footlocker/FA/Finishline or any other stores release a separate inventory in store in addition to the online inventory? Is there any way I can get a pair in store without the Apps?

Fellow Canadian

If pickup is tomorrow then you would have to wait until after 6pm (3pm on weekends) and see if you can cop any pairs not picked up. You can also check the smaller chain stores (Jimmy Jazz, City Jeans, Up NYC, etc) and see if they have pairs.

That makes sense now.. I thought it was all the same. L on Champs and FA which used to bless me. So I know FTL is dooms day.. I’m really pissed at these releases and this whole FLX thing.

Back
Top Bottom