Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Man I’m annoyed. Ordered a woman’s 12 instead of a men’s 12.

Yeah, I’m annoyed my mens 12.5 defaulted to women’s 12.5 on these. I cancelled as soon as the order confirmation email came and went about my day slightly peeved.

How’s the sizing? Anyone know? I have a size 14.5 ( I wear men’s 12 in 1’s). Always heard women’s shoes are more narrow than men’s shoes, just want to be sure i have the right size. My foot is kinda wide also
If you wear a mens sz 12 then you should have got a women's sz 13.5. That w 14.5 is going to be a full sz to big. I too wear a mens 12 in 1's.

No go from all apps except SNKRS, which is a miracle. Order says in progress, pending charge on my cc but I'm not believing it until I have them in hand.

Yeah, I’m annoyed my mens 12.5 defaulted to women’s 12.5 on these. I cancelled as soon as the order confirmation email came and went about my day slightly peeved.

Ah buddy, had you not cancelled I would have gladly paid you more than retail to send them my way. Bummer.

hmm these are hovering around $225ish my size. should i buy now or wait till next week when all the reseller pairs come in

hmm these are hovering around $225ish my size. should i buy now or wait till next week when all the reseller pairs come in
I’m pretty sure if you wait you will get a slightly better deal. Like you said all the online pairs start coming in.

Man i love picking up at the HIP
Especially right when they open
Usually never any lines
Plenty of parking
All 3 stores practically right next to each other
Ahhh the good ole days

Damn, this is a first, just got my shipping confirmation. Congrats to all the Ws. For those on the hunt tomorrow, much luck to you all.

Got my lil one his pair at Nike Town.... Gave em a call this afternoon and they launched their UNC to CHI today!!!!

543950E0-DC21-4B8B-B402-68417D29BEB3.jpeg

Meanwhile I got a pair coming that ain’t my size that I have to trade for a men’s 9/9.5....
3D6A75D6-3B0B-4931-8EEF-D70CB93C8C56.jpeg

Won 2 from Sneakrs, one for me and one for my wife. Fingers crossed for the Off-White tomorrow, but I think my luck is now gone for a while.

I'm gonna try my luck one more time online for FNL & FL if not, on to the next pair of kicks I want and that's the Black & Pine Green 1's.

Back
Top Bottom