Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

I hit two size 13. Max head start. If I didn’t hit I was gonna purchase a trench coat.
D0A50D47-8FB5-4A75-AD3D-98D3D5785EE1.jpeg

And they think I'm going to spend money at their stores for points on headstarts that didn't even help me get the shoe? Lol I'm good.

Anyone else enter at the state street location and keep getting errors? I entered for my wife and keep getting an error. Probly gonna be a lot leftover anyway.

Another L with SNS. I have NEVER won a raffle ever! Crap like this just makes it more and more clear I gotta sell most of the shoes and move on with things! It's just not fun anymore!! 😢😢

L on FTL with headstarts maxed out. SMH

W on Champs for my wife’s size. Any idea why they don’t show the shoe size anymore on the reservation?

How’s the sizing? Anyone know? I have a size 14.5 ( I wear men’s 12 in 1’s). Always heard women’s shoes are more narrow than men’s shoes, just want to be sure i have the right size. My foot is kinda wide also

How’s the sizing? Anyone know? I have a size 14.5 ( I wear men’s 12 in 1’s). Always heard women’s shoes are more narrow than men’s shoes, just want to be sure i have the right size. My foot is kinda wide also
That’s a men’s 13. Never had a women’s shoe but I think they run the same as men’s to be honest

Can't enter the Extra Butter raffle. Just entered Feature. Don't know why I'm trying. Going to have to probably just suck it up and hope to not get gouged on SX or Goat!

I thought these were plentiful? Hit on all 3 foot stores w max head starts. But 1 in Queens, 1 in Manhattan and 1 in Brooklyn.

Debating if I should do all the traveling....

It's gonna be interesting what happenes with unc 3's & fr5's. If I can't cop on flx for those, then I can safely say I'm done with flx. Gonna make a move over to fnl. They used to be my red headed step child. Now they're lookin like the prodigal son.

Do the women’s pairs when you size them down 1.5 to your size do they fit like they should?? Or do they fit smaller or snug cuz it’s womens?? Might have to go for these at resale

My bad guys didn’t see this already posted. Guess many ppl want to know

Do the women’s pairs when you size them down 1.5 to your size do they fit like they should?? Or do they fit smaller or snug cuz it’s womens?? Might have to go for these at resale
That’s what I’m trying to find out too

For those asking about the sizing on these, according to Wear Testers, they fit like all Men’s 1’s. They aren’t more narrow like Womens shoes normally are. If you go up 1.5 it’s the equivalent to your true size.

How long do you have to confirm? Trying to figure out when it’s over for the WL.

Back
Top Bottom