Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue-Black strap

i will cop if nothin nice comes out next year. And for those of u who say its a PS please explain. Not pickin on u guyz but u need a reason to back up yourstatement.

Since I passed on the Motorsports, I need another blue shoe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i will cop if nothin nice comes out next year. And for those of u who say its a PS please explain. Not pickin on u guyz but u need a reason to back up your statement.

Originally Posted by Alex23

looks like someone messed with the colors..Sole collectors logo is usually purple...

just mess with the hue in PS and the purple turns that green as the red turns blue .....SMH
Same exact pic

i really like these but dont know if i want highs or lows or both...missed out on the blk reds but hopefully after this 23 release is over with and my pocketsare ok ill think about copping

I knew it! When I first saw the pic I was like "now why would some1 try to get people's hopes up about these by Photoshopping a picture of theblack/reds?" SMH

NOt bad , but why cop these Hi Straps when you can just cop the Hi's from 01 , I rather have the low phats.

i really wanted to cop the bred strap 1's then i decided that saving for the 2001 hi tops is better i'll porb cop these though

Funny thing is i had a dream that the Blk/Royal Blue colorway was going to release. Then i saw this, got my heart racing -- then found out it was fake. I havea heartache now, and man sjosilhwil6htelrkyhisdhgklsntkqekynl.slhajraiohae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diggin em but breds was so complicated to cop i aint even gone worry about these...only thing on my mind after coppin 23s is 11/12 COUNTDOWNPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom