Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue-Black strap

I thought this was just a photoshopped pic, are they real or what, why is this thread still around? legit?

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

they are not coming out

SOURCE?
eyes.gif

source? i believe it is ISS since that is where this Photoshopped picture sufaced... is that enuff info for you guess who cant see through this lie

FOR THE ! MILLIONTH TIME THESE ARE COMING OUT. THE PHOTO WAS A PHOTOSHOP. MEANING SOMEBODY MESSED WITH THE COLOR SCHEME

surprised people still dont realize that its a photoshopped picture..the colors were just changed around. its actually the black/red jordan 1 strap if i amright..

Originally Posted by jhobson5

FOR THE ! MILLIONTH TIME THESE ARE COMING OUT. THE PHOTO WAS A PHOTOSHOP. MEANING SOMEBODY MESSED WITH THE COLOR SCHEME

so they coming out but they are also photoshoped right?
nerd.gif

THese look nice JB is comin out with too many Is they shouldve release the ones theyre releasing now instead of the garbage ones they were puttin out before

what jhobson meant to say was THEY ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT COMING OUT, well not anytime soon.
so just let the thread die until we have official info on these

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

surprised people still dont realize that its a photoshopped picture..the colors were just changed around. its actually the black/red jordan 1 strap if i am right..

People do realize it,They just like to type for no dam reason because they don't have **** else to do!!!!!

JUST LOCK THIS THREAD UP, ITS POINTLESS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE "WHEN ARE THESE COMING OUT?" WHEN SMART PEOPLE KNOW THAT THESE AREN'T COMING OUT BECAUSE THIS PICTURE WAS PHOTOSHOPED, LAST TIME PHOTOSHOPED!!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by norman

I will try to get these. One of the best colorway for the AJ1!!!
did you not just read the other posts above yours?

jb does NOT HAVE ANY PLANS TO RELEASE THIS SHOE

THIS IS JUST A PHOTOSHOP

Back
Top Bottom