Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I've never understood wearing sweats and flip flops outside the house, unless it's in the backyard or to check the mail.

I HATE JEANS WITH EVERY BONE IN MY BODY. I WEAR JOGGERS OR SWEATS. THAT IS MY ATTIRE FOR THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. AND FLIP FLOPS BECAUSE I DONT GO ANYWHERE WORTHY ENOUGH TO "DISPLAY" MY KICKS.

Regional slang, lol. We call those slides and those thong things are called flip flops... My homie from DC still calls sneakers tennis shoes :rofl:

Well thang in Wal Mart now and a dude rockin em. Lol its too cold for that.
2016 and they have flyknit/primeknit everything with the same type of breeze that'll flow through the shoes as flip flops

No one want to see those ashy *** bunions or hear them flop against that crusty *** heel
mean.gif

UPS is killing me right now! Initially said they would be delivered Weds. Then yesterday. Then today. Just checked the tracking now it's it's Monday! Da ****!?

Struck out on release day but copped off StockX for $220 shipped. Can't wait to get them in hand :smokin

I just hope I will be able to scoop a pair after doing some Christmas shopping, so Im taking a wild guess and say nobody has these in NY for retail right?

I just hope I will be able to scoop a pair after doing some Christmas shopping, so Im taking a wild guess and say nobody has these in NY for retail right?
Don't know what size you are but saw pairs (for retail) at a couple of mom-n-pop shops in Brooklyn. 

Any body have any idea where I can find these for retail in chicago area? Any help would be appreciated

Any body have any idea where I can find these for retail in chicago area? Any help would be appreciated

Use the resouces you have at hand.. call up JB experience in downtown.. call nike chicago.. call all the spots.. the day after release.. maybe you would get lucky.. but today is friday.. so not lookin good. But get on it..

I figured but it was worth a shot lol. I'll just wait for the price to drop till I cop

Have you called around? Takes about 10 min.. i would call nike chicago asap.. they seem to be very overlooked.. i walked in 2 hpurs after they opened and got a pair of black toes on release day....

Back
Top Bottom