Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Best believe people will continue to allude to it and refer to it as WB. Out of respect for the NT "fraternity", people need to have the common sense to keep the link communicated via PM unless y'all want lurkers/opportunists/mass resellers who aren't even members to beat you to the punch and cop their stock before you do. Just sayin'

Best believe people will continue to allude to it and refer to it as WB. Out of respect for the NT "fraternity", people need to have the common sense to keep the link communicated via PM unless y'all want lurkers/opportunists/mass resellers who aren't even members to beat you to the punch and cop their stock before you do. Just sayin'
#WestBayBros

Dude, there's opportunists and resellers as regular members. How many of them PM you? You don't know that.
If you wanted this to be low key you shouldn't have posted all the cryptic messages.
This is nt where every member should have access to anything that gets alluded to or posted. If you wanna keep secrets try sneaker Twitter or at very worst, keep it to PMs. Don't announce a site exists and expect ppl to not share.
FTR, I want these just as much as you do, but I don't think people are gonna be ruined by other people knowing. Trust me, more people know about it than you think.
You obviously are working for this site in some way, and the guy who runs it is probably giving you incentive to do so. The desired effect is exposure and sales. Remember that.

Dude, there's opportunists and resellers as regular members. How many of them PM you? You don't know that.
If you wanted this to be low key you shouldn't have posted all the cryptic messages.
This is nt where every member should have access to anything that gets alluded to or posted. If you wanna keep secrets try sneaker Twitter or at very worst, keep it to PMs. Don't announce a site exists and expect ppl to not share.
FTR, I want these just as much as you do, but I don't think people are gonna be ruined by other people knowing. Trust me, more people know about it than you think.
You obviously are working for this site in some way, and the guy who runs it is probably giving you incentive to do so. The desired effect is exposure and sales. Remember that.

Your problem is you're not holding yourself accountable for your mistake. You really deserve all of the criticism that is soon to come your way. By not mentioning the sites address, we are keeping it on a need to know basis. It's hard enough to cop shoes without people like you blowing up the spot. Think before you post man.

From one man to another, I'm gonna keep it real simple. Don't attempt to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing.

And don't think for one second that I don't screen PM requests by looking at people's previous/past posts in order to get an idea whether or not one is a mass reseller/greedy type/opportunist lol

Go ahead and continue to keep assuming that I'm "incentivized" in some sort of way and that I am "shilling" lmao....you have no idea buddy

Yes, they are being promoted and it doesn't take a 7th grader to know that word has spread like wildfire. But all this is NOT because of me, but because of their LOWER THAN RESELL MARKET PRICES. Remember that.

Last edited:
Lol whatever guys. I'm well within the bounds to post anything I want that shares information with someone like minded. You can discuss this further with me in PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
#RIPWB. ANB and BNB gonna have Bot services for this site now. Waiting on Solemartyr to create a script for WB also. RSVP gonna have cart services too.

Listen, I've been doing a lil' reading from the SBB thread and now this one. Whoever is in the know about how to cop shoes for a decent price off of a website, DO NOT SHARE IT ON THIS BOARD! Only share it with those you can trust and only share it with members who are active in the forums. TAKE THIS ADVICE FROM ME, A RESELLER. I haven't asked about the site and I won't ever ask either because I enjoy seeing my brother's eat for retail (sometimes lol). Unfortunately there are other resellers who monitor our community and are looking for a "quick lick" like this. I know how resellers think. PLEASE KEEP THE WEBSITE A SECRET! You may think you're helping out the next man but really you're opening the flood gate and jamming up you and everyone else.

Listen, I've been doing a lil' reading from the SBB thread and now this one. Whoever is in the know about how to cop shoes for a decent price off of a website, DO NOT SHARE IT ON THIS BOARD! Only share it with those you can trust and only share it with members who are active in the forums. TAKE THIS ADVICE FROM ME, A RESELLER. I haven't asked about the site and I won't ever ask either because I enjoy seeing my brother's eat for retail (sometimes lol). Unfortunately there are other resellers who monitor our community and are looking for a "quick lick" like this. I know how resellers think. PLEASE KEEP THE WEBSITE A SECRET! You may think you're helping out the next man but really you're opening the flood gate and jamming up you and everyone else.
Too late bro, differences aside I do respect you for posting this. 

It wasn't a secret with people who already knew about the site. People even used the code name Westbay to discuss it. Now, it's a floodgate of people, including lurkers who will gladly take and then resell to someone else for more than what WB is charging..

Can't believe the IQ of some on here..:smh:

Yeah well I think trolling by posting fake sites is against nt code of conduct.
Anyway the only ppl that saw it were you all. This thread ain't that high exposure.
Like I said take it to PM if you want to discuss instead of judge.

Back
Top Bottom