Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

LOL at all the resellers on Craigslist trying to unload these for $250+ as if buyers gonna take the bait.

Resell game is DEAD unless you own a shop because resellers can't compete with their silly $30 margins on mediocre volume that ain't even movin' like hotcakes.

If your selling hardcore of CL now In days you already lost

Last edited:
that 12 was out with the quickness
laugh.gif

Bro I called just before you and reserved the 12.5. They emailed me the invoice :smile:
Lol i'm glad it was before I called. I was about to be pissed that they lied to me. I'm glad tho, I cant fit a 12.5 in 1s. They run big on me. I would have got them anyway and been stuck trying to sell/trade for my size 
laugh.gif

I will look forward to some of you guys struggling to resell and will desperately toss them for $200 like the Black Toe 1s.

Stop saying it was an easy release LMAO.. plenty of folks took the L.

Ya'll will never change though :lol:

LOL at all the resellers on Craigslist trying to unload these for $250+ as if buyers gonna take the bait.

Resell game is DEAD unless you own a shop because resellers can't compete with their silly $30 margins on mediocre volume that ain't even movin' like hotcakes.
If your selling hardcore of CL now In days you already lost
True dat.

The time to sell hardcore on Craigslist was from '08-'11 imo, before all the consignment shops and sneaker boutiques began sprouting and making a name for themselves.

I think what I am most happy about is the fact that i was able to cop from Footaction using TopCashBack and Footaction was ar 11.5% cashback today 

Easy cop! Gotta do your homework and makes calls! I struck out on all my reservation but called a foot action which was first come first serve and walked out with my size 9.5

For those who took an L today.....

Do not rush to get these, whether it's on FB groups or any other outlet other than retail. Be patient and wait a couple weeks because these will be had for $200 or less.

Trust that most people only copped these to resell because of the unconventional colorway, unlike Black Toe 1s, where a majority copped to keep. Therefore, the aftermarket is flooded with these and prices will surely drop due to aftermarket overstock.

Damn I'm waiting for that $250 reseller price to show up when I get back to LA hoping I can snag a pair for keeps

Easy cop! Gotta do your homework and makes calls! I struck out on all my reservation but called a foot action which was first come first serve and walked out with my size 9.5

:lol: :rofl:

Some people don't have luxury of local stores getting them. My city has never had a store stock OG 1s.

I mean you had resources like Rock City Kicks and Fresh Boutique. Call around boutiques and see if they got pairs left, don't sit around moping hoping for an answer to come by I swear people do that for every release.

Back
Top Bottom