Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

somebody plz explain how the tongue swap would be executed? Cut the tongue n resew it? Im confused
Pretty much, but better to have a shoe repair shop do it.

My local shoe repair shop does them for $20.

These were going to be copped regardless. But the talk of a black tongue swap is very tempting. Especially with Nike having those YY's on disco too...

tell her its 2013 leather
Some people refuse to believe that.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Filmed my own review and comparison of the Top 3's. Compared them quality wise the BT and BRED's.

Enjoy fellas. Hope this video helps you decide to cop or pass.

Good, solid review. I agree that several portions of the leather on the Top 3 are soft and plush...definitely better than the stiffer 2013 versions of 1s. Also, good job in pointing out that just because the Banned 1s have tumbled leather, doesn't necessarily mean its better than the soft, smooth leather on the Top 3s or Black Toes.

My verdict on leather quality is that they're not quite as good overall as the '16 Black Toe 1s or '15 Chicago 1s, but closer overall to the '16 Banned 1s and RSBB's.

But yes, without a doubt better than the 2013 1s like you said primarily because they are nowhere near as stiff.

Last edited:
I've heard some bammas say the leva quality was compareable to the Low 1's... Smh.... not even close... these are very decent... Tounge swap comin soon... :smokin

Filmed my own review and comparison of the Top 3's. Compared them quality wise the BT and BRED's.

Enjoy fellas. Hope this video helps you decide to cop or pass.

good review. Picky like a good NTer should be. repped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom