Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

nerd.gif

I believe they will be available at F23 stores, Trophy Room, and select NT's.

Still gathering info to 100% confirm.

Flight Suit Dropped Today At St. Alfred, Oneness And Politics Too :wink:

Seeing As I Got The OG Pieces For Around The Same Price, I'm Still On The Fence With These

This thread isn't moving as fast as I thought it would. Maybe I was wrong about the hype for these....
Never believe in the loud minority.........the "hype" was the loud minority being loud as hell online when many people shot down how ugly these shoes look.

Now you're seeing the true hype of these shoes where they will be "obtainable" to those that REALLY WANT THEM, but nobody else gives a damn otherwise.

Never believe in the loud minority.........the "hype" was the loud minority being loud as hell online when many people shot down how ugly these shoes look.

Now you're seeing the true hype of these shoes where they will be "obtainable" to those that REALLY WANT THEM, but nobody else gives a damn otherwise.

I hope your right and these are an easy cop.

Preach brother. 95% of the time it's cause people are lazy to go to the store.
If you want to share with people do it through a PM

Wait ... if you are of the sharing class of peeps why do it in 'secret' through PMs. The minute checkin is BS -- it's away to get us into stores to possibly buy socks/shirts/et al that nets footstores a bigger profit. Sharing doesn't diminish your chances or increase it and with the time stricture the lazy Lima beans of the group are probably SOL. I get the not wanting to spoon feed the baby birds thus why I share only the code and city .... you gotta leave something to the imagination.

Back
Top Bottom