Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I think a member mentioned the store drop issue was an android issue ... and there was a post from the footstores saying/claiming they have the 3 store options even though they are not showing.

It lets me pick 3 but then why i click my countdowns it shows one store only
glitch within the system same thing happened with me on tb3's.. showed one store but the store i won at was one of the three i initially selected.. you should b fine

Is anyone elses app only showing one store for footlocker instead of the 3 max you get to chose?

Your good dude. Its just a display issue. All 3 are selected.

Happened to me with the last 2 releases and when you win or get waitlisted it will show the stores you picked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

local shiekh got 16 pairs. won a pair. i don't think this release should be too hard. raffles at other spots had barely any sign ups

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, the Top 3 is an OG cw being that this is the first release in the color blocking.

Closet release these are in relation to are the LM's, but with out any paint removal and of course the white and black tongues and white side panels
I would say its an OG retro + since the color way is not original to the model even the inspirations are ...

Associate at Footaction put the code in my phone without me being able to see,WTF ? So no code to give out, this was at willowbrook mall btw.

@iHust1e
, you also have situations like this as well.

Some stores don't like their check-in codes spreading like hot fire like Shiekh does, unfortunately.

But like I said, I don't think these check-in codes increase anyone's chances of landing their reservations or not.
I think they do based on member feed back. You and the person who won without a 6 min head start are an anomoly. The majority of folks on NT that have hit have had the full 6 min Hs.

local shiekh got 16 pairs. won a pair. i don't think this release should be too hard. raffles at other spots had barely any sign ups

16 pair is hella low.

I mean people hit on yeezys from random online email entry

The fact you won Doesn't mean it's easy just mean you got lucky.

Unless you have information on entry numbers to compare to.

Basically if u haven't use all resources available to you to secure ur pair. It won't be yeezy hard, but not mass GR easy either.

Tried to enter a SP raffle today because their insta said it was today.  Employee told me they ended the raffle on Wednesday "before they heard" it was supposed to be today...even though Shoe Palace put that info out on Monday
mean.gif

Not like I was gonna win anything from Shade Palace but still.

glad I got the notification that I had 2 hours to edit the info on the apps. Almost completely forgot. Couldnt check in FTL by my crib thursday b/c of Black Friday, so I hit a FTL uptown close to my job.

Hope these dont turn out to be really limited

Tried to enter a SP raffle today because their insta said it was today.  Employee told me they ended the raffle on Wednesday "before they heard" it was supposed to be today...even though Shoe Palace put that info out on Monday
mean.gif

Not like I was gonna win anything from Shade Palace but still.
I called a local SP to confirm if they are doing raffle for these yesterday. The guy was like "Oh we have these available now". I am like "No... these doesn't come out until the 28th". Then he said oh then it will be available on the 28th then. I asked him if they were holding a raffle, he told me "We are doing the raffle today" (which is the 25th). I was like "But the SP twitter said you guys going to do the raffle on Monday". Then he was like, "oh then whatever the twitter said then"

I didn't even bother going in for the raffle today. How dumb are these people working there?

Yeah the employees are clueless most of the time. Its super annoying. Why work at a sneaker store if you don't love sneakers? Smh

entered 4 times at sheikh in the lakewood mall, hit with my big sisters account, lost on the other 3. she works all day and said since they drop on my birthday, if i don't hit on my other raffles, she will leave work early to get them and then go back to work, but that will be my birthday gift... i told her... fine by me :smokin

she works in orange county. so to leave the oc, go to lakewood and back to the oc is asking a lot. so i hope i hit on my own, but at least i have one locked in for sure so i'm good

Last edited:
Yeah the employees are clueless most of the time. Its super annoying. Why work at a sneaker store if you don't love sneakers? Smh

You think everyone loves what they do? I know a lot of professionals with important jobs who hate what they do. A job is a job. Retail jobs don't require expertise, you just have to be able to read a schedule and see when your shifts are on.

won 2 raffles on friday. these arent super limited but people will be pissed when the dust settles bcuz I think these will sellout and be coveted later.  Dope concept and colorway from JB.  Anybody think they will be tradeable for RSBB straight up?

won 2 raffles on friday. these arent super limited but people will be pissed when the dust settles bcuz I think these will sellout and be coveted later.  Dope concept and colorway from JB.  Anybody think they will be tradeable for RSBB straight up?

I think that trade will be fair. Unless these are really accessible.

So far seems like people are as hyped about these with everything else dropping but at the same time lots of places only getting 1 fsr. So think these might be harder then most ppl think.

Back
Top Bottom