Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

hoping to land 2 pairs so I can trade one for the true blue 3s

no way I'm paying 220 or whatever it is for em

Hey, if people start talkin that RSBB for T3 straight up talk...I may start taking a liking to these 
laugh.gif

I don't think people need to worry about these, they're not limited. I won at a Shiekh raffle and the Shoe Palace raffle just called 10 minutes ago. My cousin also won at a different Shiekh and a different Shoe Palace.

Location Bay Area

I think people didn't sign up for these because of Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Yeezy release, and an unusual Monday release date.

People should have a great chance at these unclaimed pairs. Shiekh will release them at 1pm and Shoe Palace will release them at 12 noon.

Footlocker and Champs countdown app are still on and will end at 3pm

And SNKRS app is still on for Monday morning

They somewhat clean no doubt. The Problem for me is I can't squeeze them into my 'drobe and have it go with my style... Which is casual, not too loud, and subtle swag. Feel me bruhs?

Ahh they mostly made to be worn like a couple times a year. Recently made a good chunk of change off selling some kicks. So these are pretty much free.

I will probably rock them when do charity work with kids. Since they Loud and childish. More so a collectors items I love Jordan 1's.

It's not nearly as bad as the WTL and shoes like that.

Last edited:
Damn missed out on the undftd early release in LA. And my flight to SF is at 6:40AM. Praying to the shoe gods that my flight be delayed alittttttle in order for me to submit a SNKRS attempt lol.. good luck to all!

Last edited:
You won't be able to pull that either. These will probably not instant sell out.

nah I'm super confident on this trade

I don't see these hanging around

if you enetered physical raffles for these you prolly won tho especially at shoe palace cause most people didn't know bout the Saturday raffle

I caught em at shoe palace 5 minutes ago

hoping for one more off the apps

now if I win a footlocker pair with just a 4m head start I'll agree that these are an easy scoop

Last edited:
How limited something is plays a huge roll in how easy or hard something will be to get. The more limited something is, the more work/effort goes into getting them. So knowing will determine how much effort you put in to secure a pair

Absolutely not, the limited term means nothing without concrete numbers. If a person wants a release bad enough, they will find a way, work is work.

Last edited:
Absolutely not, the limited term means nothing without concrete numbers. If a person wants a release bad enough, they will find a way, work is work.

Say that to the people who strike out on GRs...just because something is easy to you and me doesn't mean it's easy for everyone....

Yep, fellow nt member (or maybe ex member) hooked me up for retail as well.
Thanks unnamed dude.

They better seeing how that release will be the biggest mass produced shoe of this year.
Aye, you back on your Jordan cops?
Nah. A fellow member is sending me one for trading one of my Nike display cases for an NES Classic Edition for him since he had missed out when they preordered and released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom