Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Local HOH called me earlier and I won another pair of top 3s I thought they made all the calls during the weekdays

First time reserving a pair on the FA app with only a 4 min head start, anyone else? I know 4.mins usually L

Gonna try and cop tomorrow never copped jordans before. I copped yeezys twice before manually. Is it gonna be as hard? Or easier?

I got mine reserved at footaction with only the basic 3 min head start. I was shocked so I don't know if my store had gotten a bunch. It's also partnered with the Jordan store next to it.

Last edited:
First time reserving a pair on the FA app with only a 4 min head start, anyone else? I know 4.mins usually L

Congrats on the win....it sounds like folks hit across the headstart spectrum - which is a nice turn of events.

Gonna try and cop tomorrow never copped jordans before. I copped yeezys twice before manually. Is it gonna be as hard? Or easier?

It's a sneaker release ....the footsite will be slow as a turtle walking backwards due to bots (and what-nots). The Nike site is FCFS and may or may not be botted but folks should be able to get through eventually -- the site will crash or do a false OOS but it usually comes back online fairly quickly. Of course it all depends if most sites saved the larger allocation of stock for tomorrow ... if so there will probably be a major wave at release and a smaller wave of sizes may pop up onsites within a few hours of release one.

Wow I've been moved from waitlisted to reserved for FTL. Already have two for myself. PM me if you need an oop sz 13

Last edited:
Went from waitlist to reserve on footaction Roosevelt field.

How are they about picking up? I won't be able to
Make it to the store until 3

I hate the app system lol I feel like it's harder to get shoes because way more people enter the online raffles than the instore raffles

Wow I've been moved from waitlisted to reserved for FTL. Already have two for myself. PM me if you need an oop sz 13
Wow I was gonna ask if anyone actually got a reservation after being put in the dreaded wait list.... anyone know what that is based on? Like if someone doesn't end up reserving there entry? If so anyone in socal get lucky and get moved to a reservation?

Back
Top Bottom