Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

What are the quantity numbers on these? From what I'm reading ppl have been flourishing with easy cops and others with the struggle stories... some ppl sayin they are very limited while others saying they weren't? IMO was an easy cop out here in Toronto. Was able to get 2 pairs no problem.

If these were released on a Saturday they would have been even harder to obtain, I wouldn't say this release was easy, I think I was lucky.

I just got my shipped notice-no email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called around, found my pair at a not too far Shoe Palace. Anyone from the Bay Area need help?

Last edited:
he was actually chilling outside when I went and got my pair

he was waiting for the 2pm cutoff at shoe palace

good dude

Is it possible Nike made these with parts from all the returned Jordan 1 lows?
roll.gif
Maybe should be called Jordan 1 "Top 3 Low 1 Redux".
wink.gif
laugh.gif

What are the quantity numbers on these? From what I'm reading ppl have been flourishing with easy cops and others with the struggle stories... some ppl sayin they are very limited while others saying they weren't? IMO was an easy cop out here in Toronto. Was able to get 2 pairs no problem.

This was a released intended for online sales .... and it looks like the majority of stock was reserved for that -- hence no reservations by Nike, a deeper waitlist from the footstores. My local footstore(FootAction in NYC) received approximately a couple hundred pair which is typical for a 1. To put it in perspective the same store received less UNCs (last year this time), around 800 pairs of BReds and around a similar number of BTs and this allocation was on par with the alt-SBBs. Easy is a relative term that gives little insight into dispersment.

Back
Top Bottom