Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They definitely made closer to 10k pairs, people are claiming that order numbers dont go in order but they do.

I checked out
12:23 9XXX
12:38 18XXX

between 12:25-12:35 is when I believe most people were able to cop which explains the big jump. I know clothing was also available but between both pairs they def had over 10k pairs.

900+ storm blues been sold on stockx with most orders not even being delivered yet. Or top of that theres the Tokyo in store drop.
Storm blues are dropping somewhere other than union? Thought they were strictly union exclusive

Storm blues are dropping somewhere other than union? Thought they were strictly union exclusive
Theres a Union store in Tokyo, my friend works there and although I didnt ask him for their stock, he told me they lasted a few days to get through the raffle winners.

Order numbers certainly dont tell the entire story, but you can certainly get some idea, much better than this 3k pairs of storm blues total people are pulling out of their ***.

The only reason I think they did is the amount of success in this thread, and the delay in shipping. I was able to checkout multiples all manually after 12:25. I thought I was dead in the water at 12:02. Maybe I was extremely lucky, but I know I’m not the only member in here to get more than 1 manually? For the record I don’t give a **** how many pairs were made just want my pairs in hand

You think they sold 10,000 pieces of clothing and 10,000 shoes online? (Let’s say 6k black toe and 4k blues)
Yeah for one the clothes werent just thr standard 3 sizes they went all the way to 2XL. I actually thought the shoes were even more than that. Instagram is flooded with these resellers and regulars with multiple pairs. Someone said before that there are 900 sales of it on stock x and sizes less than 9 havent even come in. No lie it’s still extremely limited because both pairs would still be far less stock than any off white.

The only reason I think they did is the amount of success in this thread, and the delay in shipping. I was able to checkout multiples all manually after 12:25. I thought I was dead in the water at 12:02. Maybe I was extremely lucky, but I know I’m not the only member in here to get more than 1 manually? For the record I don’t give a **** how many pairs were made just want my pairs in hand

I checked out both colors manually.

Feel extremely blessed and lucky.

Black Toe order was after 12:40 Eastern Time and just received shipping last night.

First order was around 12:25 Eastern

The restock was heavily botted it seemed.

:lol: you don't have to believe me, I'm just explaining it from experience. Shopify orders are usually like that. People have order numbers of up to 30xxx, so you're saying theres 30k worth of all products? At the end of the days, its just your theory vs his theory vs mine. But using order numbers to calculate how many pairs there are would just be inaccurate

Just a quick "9.5" search on this thread alone, idk how you can still believe that order numbers go up by specific item/color/size

BLUES, 9.5 Order#
3xxx
9xxx
10xxx
11xxx
13xxx

BLACK, 9.5 Order#
1xxx
9xxx
14xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx

A person had their 30+ orders canceled from the restock.

FC41E169-9F1A-4D96-A827-D0DC8829DA98.gif

2/3 pairs delivered so far. both my blues from the first drop are here but the black pair from the first drop had a label created 3 days ago and thats it "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" >.<

Just a quick "9.5" search on this thread alone, idk how you can still believe that order numbers go up by specific item/color/size

BLUES, 9.5 Order#
3xxx
9xxx
10xxx
11xxx
13xxx

BLACK, 9.5 Order#
1xxx
9xxx
14xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx

you haven't explained anything with what you just posted lol. Anyway, believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. I can already see there are a lot of people not familiar with how shopify works.

For all the team manual folks did you have multiple devices trying at the same time? Did you cop via mobile or desktop? I tried manually but kept getting the same errors as everyone else until it finally started saying sizes were oos after waiting in the queue line.

For team manual, I think it just randomly chose some folks to win and those people kept winning. Other people it basically said "you're a bot" and after that it basically blocked your entire IP from the whole drop.

For all the team manual folks did you have multiple devices trying at the same time? Did you cop via mobile or desktop? I tried manually but kept getting the same errors as everyone else until it finally started saying sizes were oos after waiting in the queue line.

For team manual, I think it just randomly chose some folks to win and those people kept winning. Other people it basically said "you're a bot" and after that it basically blocked your entire IP from the whole drop.
Initial drop, 1 pc, 1 window. Center clicked on both shoe product pages to take them to new tabs. Copped black toes first, then went back and got the blues shortly after. Black toes were matching billing/shipping info. Blues were not matching addresses, but the same billing address as the first order, different credit card.

I copped manually BOTH pairs on a mobile device around 9:30ish PST.
Still waiting on shipping on both with confirmed orders and no response back from their support.

*fingers crossed patiently*

I had three different browsers open on one device. After getting through the queue in two browsers, I got the bot message, however when the last browser got through, I was able to successfully grab a pair.

I used two phones on the og drop. On both I had errors with the site loading and I didn't get in until nearly 12:30pm and once I got in line to check out everything was a breeze. I was lucky to not have any payment/check out errors.

Back
Top Bottom