Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Insearchofshop.com and just like the last time my credentials were pulled anyone in the US that orders from this thread gets free overnight shipping.

Well everyone except for you, because you're stupid.

Use sensitivecompa for 15% off anything on the site.
Your the stupid one cuhz I never would order from you 2 like I said you can never sell more than union and have em all delivered even world Wide with ur over night shipping 15 percent lol have a good day waiting on your shoes I feel sorry if u ever get a girl and if u have 1 it’s worse putting up with cry baby’s smh

i managed to cop the restock from last week. i was gonna complain about no shipping on my order, but i just read the past 20 pages on how some pairs from the OG drop hasn't even shipped out

Your the stupid one cuhz I never would order from you 2 like I said you can never sell more than union and have em all delivered even world Wide with ur over night shipping 15 percent lol have a good day waiting on your shoes I feel sorry if u ever get a girl and if u have 1 it’s worse putting up with cry baby’s smh
Is this a meme?

Lmao calling someone stupid and you spell like that. You're a funny guy. But you have no argument you're just mad because you're angry. I wish you well though and if you ever change your mind I'd give you free overnight. Maybe getting good customer service might change how you look at pitiful service.

PS my wife sends her regards :D

Holding the Storm Blues in hand, I don't see why any sneaker head would want to let go of these. Union knocked this collab out the park.

Because there's probably 10X more people that lurk in here without screen names that are here to flip shoes for profit versus actual AJ1 fans.

i managed to cop the restock from last week. i was gonna complain about no shipping on my order, but i just read the past 20 pages on how some pairs from the OG drop hasn't even shipped out
You damn right, sit your *** down and be patient like the OGs.
I kid, im just salty that I havent received shipping yet

So...i justed rec'd this response from Union. Mind you- my order was placed on Nov. 17th (Saturday) the original drop date. These are for the Storm Blues...

Thank you for this email. Please note that the Exclusive item was stated to ship in six days, please note that it has only been 5 business days since your order was placed this does not include our 3 day processing time therefore it has only been 2 business days of your order being in processing. Please allow for your processing time frame to pass. We are shipping as fast as we can and we thank you for your patience!

shipping received as of 5pm cst today ...church on the move like jesus in da manger ...chuuuuuuuuch ...
ed28e3b53f1d801e2559b5cb9371fc10.jpg

are the swoosh jawnz suede or are they like that der 01 nubuck?

You damn right, sit your *** down and be patient like the OGs.
I kid, im just salty that I havent received shipping yet

Nvm I just got my shipping email, but I can’t open up the link included it. Probably still processing and probably won’t move until OG orders get fullied

Back
Top Bottom