Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don't mind the shape and quality of the Union's at all. Could be better, but it is what it is. Just thankful to own them.

Here they are vs a pair of 94s:

IMG_20181201_111750.jpg

I honestly have no idea what people’s standard is anymore if it’s not the 85 or 94’s.

I don't mind the shape and quality of the Union's at all. Could be better, but it is what it is. Just thankful to own them.

Here they are vs a pair of 94s:

IMG_20181201_111750.jpg

How could it be better?

I honestly have no idea what people’s standard is anymore if it’s not the 85 or 94’s.

How could it be better?

Just the toe box shape/slant. The Union's are still great though, it's a minor detail to me.

I really like these Storm Blues. I preferred the Black Toes at first, but I'll wait till they come in next week to give my final opinion.

Unions have dropped to 789 on stockx in 10. Hopefully a little bit more the next few days. Couple locals selling, trying to offer stockx payout once they get around 725. Dude thought I was crazy a few days ago hoping for the prices to drop

Unions have dropped to 789 on stockx in 10. Hopefully a little bit more the next few days. Couple locals selling, trying to offer stockx payout once they get around 725. Dude thought I was crazy a few days ago hoping for the prices to drop

Locals around me (Chicago) aren't budging. No problem, I'll wait...

Yeah ima try to get my 60 dollars back for shipping on both pairs. Its ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom