Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Look who’s talking the man that has a web page with 4 items and think he’s running a union business the one who cry’s about a shoe that says he has the best costumer service but get on here and says I won’t give u not disco lol? The one that complains but never do nothing you seserce the donkey award of he year or the crybaby of NT award

Lmao there goes that genius intellect again. Buddy you have to click the categories or brand to see all the frames I have. It's not that hard. Also I said I was joking I'd give you the discount but it seems like using a simple website or spelling/punctuation for that matter is to difficult a task for you.

Last edited:
Lmao there goes that genius intellect again. Buddy you have to click the categories or brand to see all the frames I have. It's not that hard. Also I said said I was joking I'd give you the discount but it seems like using a simple website or spelling/punctuation for that matter is to difficult a task for you.
Sooo ima use punctuations just to make u happy ? Lol I think you better keep on crying not happening and definitely not how about you go look at ur reviews if u even have any before you even complain to union ... but alright mr feelings have a blessed day merry Christmas and happy new year lol

It seems having a pair of Unions with the lacebags still attached are rare. 0/2 on attached lace bags.

Europe size 9 blue OG order is now also sent just now, my friend’s order 10 in red OG also sent today.
Still wait for my another red pair order :smile:

My friend's first order (international order) was shipped by DHL.
He got shipping confirm for the second order today, was shipped by USPS.

So UPS for domestic order, DHL and USPS for international order.

After having heard from Union saying they won't ship I got an email about the order being shipped (DHL)

Hasn't been picked up yet and I'm still not gonna believe until they're in hand but holy **** I'm so excited you guys

After having heard from Union saying they won't ship I got an email about the order being shipped (DHL)

Hasn't been picked up yet and I'm still not gonna believe until they're in hand but holy **** I'm so excited you guys

What do you mean "they won't ship"? As in they cancelled your order or they wont ship till later?

Not sure if this is happening to other international orders, but when I go to my order confirmation, the page says "DHL" with a tracking number hyperlink that redirects me to USPS instead. I had to manually put the tracking number in DHL to get my tracking info.

What do you mean "they won't ship"? As in they cancelled your order or they wont ship till later?

I emailed (at the advice of here) to check my shipping because billing/shipping was different and I was worried they would cancel and they emailed back along the lines of we will only ship to the billing address (which wouldn't have been a problem anyway I live close enough) and I got no response on asking if my order was good or if they could change it but the shipping today makes it seem like it's for the shipping address so fingers crossed

Also got immediately notified (via text) that there will be a customs (and exactly how much it is) which is an expected annoyance but I appreciate knowing how much it is so I can budget it now rather than later

I would gladly wait 10 business days for shipping if it meant I got them for retail...but hey that's just me. Didn't say it was good business practices but for the alternative of resell I would turn my head to it.

Not sure if this is happening to other international orders, but when I go to my order confirmation, the page says "DHL" with a tracking number hyperlink that redirects me to USPS instead. I had to manually put the tracking number in DHL to get my tracking info.
My 2 orders both open with the link directly to DHL-usa.com, maybe depends on which region you are.

Back
Top Bottom