Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

thought 10.5 woulda touched $500 by now and dipped lower :smh:
I got some cash on goat too :smh:

You’re buying Blues?
I want to but went to put in a bid and it wasnt there. Then went to buy now it wasnt there and just to check went to sell and it wasnt there. I believe it was there earlier today tho. Idk what's up.

Holy hell my friends 4 pairs all got shipped to Canada lol
2 cards, 2 shoes per order and all using the same billing and shipping but different name on card

Happy to say they've been picked up. Expected here Monday. Too bad it's Winter here in Canada, won't be wearing these for a while..

yea i know 'you dont wear the box' and all that but man

IMG_8029.JPG

The shipping box was in immaculate shape. I open the package and the shoe box looking like an accordion

ive really must have been fortunate and never had to deal with such lousy service from a brand before.

From 3 weeks to ship to getting this.

Just all out horrible experience in every aspect

Fully expecting my storm blues to come in missing the toe box or insoles or something

all that damb complaining and u aint eem gonna wear them for awhile?????
Hey now, I wasn't complaining about the wait, I was mostly just complaining about other people defending the bad practices. I don't mind waiting a while. And hell no, unless it's an indoors only event of some sort.

I'd wear em' if I had a chance, but I don't think you'd wear your heat in a snowstorm either!

Hey now, I wasn't complaining about the wait, I was mostly just complaining about other people defending the bad practices. I don't mind waiting a while. And hell no, unless it's an indoors only event of some sort.

I'd wear em' if I had a chance, but I don't think you'd wear your heat in a snowstorm either!
just wear them inside lol

Back
Top Bottom