Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

A few posts ago you didn't know white leather yellowed and now you're an expert on it.
You’re still avoiding the question

I know it ages and can yellow, will the leather look like the yellow crap on the OW? Highly unlikely

OW UNC dropped 6 months ago and dudes toe box was yellow to hell

You’re still avoiding the question

I know it ages and can yellow, will the leather look like the yellow crap on the OW? Highly unlikely

OW UNC dropped 6 months ago and dudes toe box was yellow to hell
Dudes UNCs look like an anomaly imo (crep protect?). I dont know if leather would get that yellow but Nike painted the edges of the Unions yellow so who knows.

people who own 85 AJIs identified that the edges dont even yellow like that

the points ur making regarding the OW v UNLA are moot as a result.

no one wants to achieve the look of yellowed ripstop/foam vs an aged leather.

huge difference
You dont believe white leather yellows either cool. Again, selling a shoe because it will yellow to buy one that is yellowed is legit as it gets imo.

Storm Blues not far behind.
87EBCE37-51F9-4C77-8B57-D03884A4521F.jpeg
87EBCE37-51F9-4C77-8B57-D03884A4521F.jpeg
63D02549-15AB-4F4C-8054-7241AE3AB2A2.jpeg

You dont believe white leather yellows either cool. Again, selling a shoe because it will yellow to buy one that is yellowed is legit as it gets imo.
you must believe in reading.

aged leather =/= the piss yellow nylon/ripstop.

and sorry to burst ur bubble. i dont need to sell anything for the UN/LA. i copped the black ones at retail and got gifted the blues.

but try again next time pal

you must believe in reading.

aged leather =/= the piss yellow nylon/ripstop.

and sorry to burst ur bubble. i dont need to sell anything for the UN/LA. i copped the black ones at retail and got gifted the blues.

but try again next time pal
Bust my bubble? When did I say you were selling anything. Thanks for the cool story about your Unions tho son.

IMO unions already come like that so no big difference on the other hand unc didn’t it hasant even been a year that they been out and there’s already yellowing on some pairs for X reason but over at the end I like the unions now more

Back
Top Bottom