Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

UNC OW’s are amazing in person for the record

^^What are the toebox materials like on the OW UNC's? I'm still unclear on that. Is it foam like the Chi OW with a plastic, AJ 5 like netting over it, which both would probably yellow over a few years? This really is what has me at bay on these.

^^What are the toebox materials like on the OW UNC's? I'm still unclear on that. Is it foam like the Chi OW with a plastic, AJ 5 like netting over it, which both would probably yellow over a few years? This really is what has me at bay on these.

It’s like ripstop nylon

AD6E0DB7-8434-4FE0-997F-5EDAD5D79331.jpeg

Man I’m contiplating selling a couple Spider-Man’s to cop the storm blues Sz8. Seems like this is the cheapest they will get

would definitely do it if i were you. prices will only go up and imo Unions are really nice once in hand.

They’re definitely more durable than the previous o/w AJ’s because of the nylon

Union Black toe trade for FOG 1. Is this a fair trade? Should anyone be adding cash? (my extra black toe)

Unfortunately, you would have to add some cash. I would say around 3 (assuming you’re talking about FOG 1’s.)

No way I'd add 300 on top of union black toes for fog 1s.
Union Black toe trade for FOG 1. Is this a fair trade? Should anyone be adding cash? (my extra black toe)
you might need to add 100-120ish.

Who knows tho. Theres hardly a difference in the prices between storm blues and black toes now. Fog1s may continue to drop too.

Yeah like I said idk how normal that is or how often dude rocked them but has me thinking of offing my pair lol that's bad
all the white pairs in the OW series will eventually yellow like that. my AM90s started yellowing bc i wore them freely, gym, streets, in the rain, etc.

Back
Top Bottom