Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

whats with the $75 difference between the size 12 SB with stockx and goat? is goat always higher priced or are they hiding the sales tax within the price??

I completed the set and like the BT's less than the SB but I like them.. couldn't see myself buying a shoe I straight up dont like especially at resell lol.

Not sure if my post got deleted, but does anyone bought a 12.5 Black or Blue from US retailer? Aside from StockX and Goat. Still can't get a straight answer on whether 12.5 was made.

Not sure if my post got deleted, but does anyone bought a 12.5 Black or Blue from US retailer? Aside from StockX and Goat. Still can't get a straight answer on whether 12.5 was made.

I took an L on a 12.5 BT from END if that helps lol

I know Chris said that blue toes in a 12.5 were promo pairs only. Idk maybe blacks were the same. I know alot of limited shoes omit 12.5 for some reason

Back
Top Bottom