Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Was looking to finish off the set can you guys help me LC these real quick?

Screenshot_20190131-121424_eBay.jpg
20190131_121533.jpg
Screenshot_20190131-121502_eBay.jpg
look fake to me

Care to elaborate or just going on a hunch?
way too much space between the yellow un /la tag, and the blue stitching. too big of a gap of the swoosh on the tongue tag, and the stitching. i'm assuming it's dead stock with the hang tag attached. why is it factory laced with yellow laces? nike check look too small.

The guy said he swapped the laces, as for the UN/LA tag being too high yea that's also a concern of mines. Plus I also feel the wings logo is way too close to the lace holes. Eh, I'm already kinda regretting it lol, when I have em in hand I'll be able to tell right away when I compare them to my storms.

The guy said he swapped the laces, as for the UN/LA tag being too high yea that's also a concern of mines. Plus I also feel the wings logo is way too close to the lace holes. Eh, I'm already kinda regretting it lol, when I have em in hand I'll be able to tell right away when I compare them to my storms.

You're a risk taker for sure. :lol:

Zero feedback sellers is the worst thing. :smh:

I would have just paid the extra $50-60 on SX/Goat for the peace of mind alone.

Hopefully it works out.

PO

You're a risk taker for sure. :lol:

Zero feedback sellers is the worst thing. :smh:

I would have just paid the extra $50-60 on SX/Goat for the peace of mind alone.

Hopefully it works out.

PO

oh yea for like 50 bucks more i definitely would have done SX, but i had 2xx in ebay bucks that expires literally this saturday so i wanted to use them and not let them go to waste. so these came out to a tad under 500 with the ebay bucks.

Yeah definitely sus, going by the tag alone.

Here’s a pic of the tag on my BTs. Union tag typeface in the seller’s pic is messy. (Notably the fatter O compared to the rest of the letters)
1AC59FD2-84CE-424A-B8A0-BA1813C51FA3.jpeg
1AC59FD2-84CE-424A-B8A0-BA1813C51FA3.jpeg

EB2F1939-7A7B-4C0D-B4F6-E10379264005.jpeg
96F2D3F4-7C77-4BF2-97C6-52538953B1E2.jpeg

This is my pair from GOAT. If you just bought yours, I think you should try to contact the seller and cancel the transaction.

ok i can see several differences from these pics alone. yea i just canceled the order, since he hasnt shipped out or anything since it was just a few minutes ago i should be good without much hassle. i guess i was too thirsty for these even though i noticed several inconsistencies even before i posted them here :smh:

ok i can see several differences from these pics alone. yea i just canceled the order, since he hasnt shipped out or anything since it was just a few minutes ago i should be good without much hassle. i guess i was too thirsty for these even though i noticed several inconsistencies even before i posted them here :smh:
Yea whenever you have any ounce of doubt, it’s best to just move on.

Do you get to keep your eBay bucks?
That reminds me I have a few set to expire as well

ok got my refund, that was fast lol. the guy seemed genuinely shocked when i told him they may not be legit, said he bought them from stock x. but he understands and issued the refund.

also i have no idea whats gonna happen to my ebay bucks lol. if i end up losing them its gonna suck. i could have bought some new boots i was eyeing with that haha.

edit: nice i just checked and i get to keep my ebay bucks, also the expiration date was extended! now i can take my time and not rush and do something stupid.

Last edited:
Nice! Take your time, but don't wait until the last minute and panic buy. Post LC pics before ordering.

Also, you have to trust your gut and your brain, not your heart. If you see red flags accept the reality, even if your heart wants the shoes to be real.

Nice! Take your time, but don't wait until the last minute and panic buy. Post LC pics before ordering.

Also, you have to trust your gut and your brain, not your heart. If you see red flags accept the reality, even if your heart wants the shoes to be real.

not gonna lie this is almost exactly what happened. i knew they were a bit off to begin with, but with my points expiring i felt pressured into buying and panicked.

ok got my refund, that was fast lol. the guy seemed genuinely shocked when i told him they may not be legit, said he bought them from stock x. but he understands and issued the refund.

also i have no idea whats gonna happen to my ebay bucks lol. if i end up losing them its gonna suck. i could have bought some new boots i was eyeing with that haha.

edit: nice i just checked and i get to keep my ebay bucks, also the expiration date was extended! now i can take my time and not rush and do something stupid.
he conveniently cut off the stockx tag too huh?

Wow. Those are close. This means fakes have fixed the diagonal stitching giveaway. That detail used to be the easiest place to check if a pair was fake or not.

And yeah like y’all said earlier them joints were fake Hangtag looked crazy nothing like the one on mine
9DB5582B-3CB7-47B8-8C11-4DA17817F7A7.jpeg

Here's mine. You guys made me take them out and check. Dont know about my black toes now

Attachments

• 20190131_182033.jpg
    20190131_182033.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom