Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I’m glad I copped a pair of the blacktoes at $500 a few months ago. I’ve only paid resell 2-3 times, but I knew I’d be kicking myself if I passed on these like when I passed on frags for $500
Same here this release has been the only time I payed resell and don’t regret one dollar..

7E6F4FED-F8FF-477D-BDCE-8BE4747DF099.jpeg

Bought the black union x jordan t shirt from stockx. The one with his dunking face.

Shirt was clearly used and smelled like a manatee. All the tags were removed.

I email stockx and then they email me this...total BS. Yes re-list it so you can get another commission?! You dirty bastards.

Last edited:
View attachment 2270885

Bought the black union x jordan t shirt from stockx. The one with his dunking face.

I email stockx and then they email me this...total BS. Yes re-list it so you can get another commission?! You dirty bastards.
what size? almost pulled the trigger on one earlier this week :smh:

Why would a jordan Union tshirt be considered street wear? That's Stockx trying lump in other brands with their supreme policy

Shirt was clearly used and smelled like a manatee.

That’s oddly specific b. You be sniffing manatees b?

:lol:

Anyways, that’s been StockX’ modus operandi from the jump.

Save for overt fakes, if something has been tried on and the tags have been removed they’ll still pass them through. If you don’t like it you can always re-list.

Why would a jordan Union tshirt be considered street wear? That's Stockx trying lump in other brands with their supreme policy

Uh, did you see the original Union x Jordan look book?

Very obviously streetwear.

Hell vintage Jordan tees on their own is considered streetwear by today’s standards.

That is some BS.. All the Unions tops came with two tags that had to be intentionally taken off.. Not like the NikeLab stuff with safety pins.

I have bought clothes on there before and sounds like I have been lucky. Good to know as a seller though..

I went to the actual Union store. The clothes had tags. StockX is full of crap.

Hopefully the kinks are still getting worked out on stock x and goat.

Hopefully a few lawsuits will tighten up the loopholes they are taking advantage of.

I told goat why don’t they add a list of all the accessories that come with a new pair of shoes in the shoes description, instead of the history of the shoes(that no one cares about). Seems like a good idea but nope they didn’t wanna hear that.

If you don’t have all the accessories the shoes are sold for cheaper. I didn’t see the issue with my idea but oh well.

Hopefully the kinks are still getting worked out on stock x and goat.

Hopefully a few lawsuits will tighten up the loopholes they are taking advantage of.

I told goat why don’t they add a list of all the accessories that come with a new pair of shoes in the shoes description, instead of the history of the shoes(that no one cares about). Seems like a good idea but nope they didn’t wanna hear that.

If you don’t have all the accessories the shoes are sold for cheaper. I didn’t see the issue with my idea but oh well.

Yeah, they not too tight on the extra stuff that come with some special shoes.. Like the Spiderman AJ1 special boxes.. They supposed to come with a small card/handout and they don't require those from the seller. I got lucky and got the card on one pair, not so lucky on other.

Yeah, they not too tight on the extra stuff that come with some special shoes.. Like the Spiderman AJ1 special boxes.. They supposed to come with a small card/handout and they don't require those from the seller. I got lucky and got the card on one pair, not so lucky on other.
Ima guess you use stock x?

I forgot to put shoelaces back in a box once and I forgot the box sleeve on some space jams and goat asked me, do I wanna lower the price. It didn’t just go through. I actually prefer they be that thorough but I feel they should include everything that comes with a pair of shoes in the shoes page.

Seems like that would entice a buyer more than stating who and when the shoe was made by. ***** I care who made the shoe and it’s made up story. I didn’t know about the unions story till after I dam near spent 5X the retail price on the shoes.

StockX sent me back my essentials fog sweats that had tags because the inside of the sweat leg had a stain? How the heck am I supposed to know that. Pretty sure PacSun sent it to me like that

Back
Top Bottom