Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

wow just checked stockx out of curiousity. these prices are crazy! I'm so glad I held onto my blacktoes. Definitely will be good for some trade bait.
there isnt a lot of pairs in the market. seems like a lot of people are holding onto it in hopes of seeing it reach OW1 Chicago levels.

When you hit a certain point, pairs stop moving. Not many people shelling out 3 racks for a pair of sneakers
i think 100% profit is more than enough but if you're not really hurting for $, i don't see any harm in maximizing profit. it's better than putting funds in the bank with some of these releases lol.

What exactly would you even trade for? I mean unless you’re looking at OG ow or frags
Good question! Idk , im not trying to be too ambitious about it, maybe its better to say its easier to stomach resell if im still making out with cash on top. Just nice to have options. I've been fortunate enough to have a couple pair of OG OW as well

I don’t think these will get to off white chi levels, but they are already a good profit if you need the dough. I know one day there’ll be something I really want and the storm blues will go.

they are rising in about the same rate as the ow chi's. Both Unions and OW Chi's released around the same month. Looking at the same time prices of March, the Unions are just off by about $300 than what the OW chi's did.

they are rising in about the same rate as the ow chi's. Both released around the same month. Looking at the same time of march, the Unions are just off by about $300 than what the OW chi's did.
ow1 had a lot more hype tho. everyone and they mama wants a pair. but the unions however appears to be muxh more limited in numbers.

I don't think that's the consensus. Nike never (or darn near never) releases official numbers, so I always take that kind of talk with a grain of salt.

I think the fact that so many people kept and wore their Unions contributes to their pricing / scarcity. OW was pretty polarizing, especially at first, so I imagine a lot more people kept them DS since they didn't necessarily love the shoe. And yes, I know not everyone loved Unions at first, but by the time they released most people were on board.

Really? That's the consensus, that Unions were produced less than OW Chis? Hmm
Def more union than OW Chicago’s or any of them

Unions grew on people and doesn’t help celebrities and ball players all wearing them so hype setting in

I mean celebrities and ball players all wear/wore OW's too. To most people, the Unions are executed better and will definitely age better too.

I mean celebrities and ball players all wear/wore OW's too. To most people, the Unions are executed better and will definitely age better too.
of course, I'm saying they're being worn more now so they're in the limelight and it still keeps the original Jordan 1 shape, look, and feel

they're a great shoe, def wish I doubled up

Easily the best collab of all time.

Are you talking about for just one single design? I won't argue against you, but I do love Atmos Elephant AM1 and Parra Cherrywood AM1.

A more interesting debate would be best overall collab collection of all-time. Atmos, Parra, Patta, Off-White, Undefeated, Supreme, Stussy, etc etc.

I didn't care too much for Union's previous works, so I wouldn't put them above any of those.

Last edited:
Are you talking about for just one single design? I won't argue against you, but I do love Atmos Elephant AM1 and Parra Cherrywood AM1

A more interesting debate would be best overall collab collection of all-time. Atmos, Parra, Patta, Off-White, Undefeated, Supreme, Stussy, etc etc.

I didn't care too much for Union's previous works, so I wouldn't put them above any of those.
Atmos > everything.
Godfather of collabs

Back
Top Bottom