Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

basically 1k. expensive lesson. today's lesson? don't be like me. i won't cry about it tho. gotta keep flipping, I'll be ok. idk about him tho. and don't worry. i ain't stupid (even tho i got got :frown::smh:).

Whoa , got damn!! Hope you recover bro , I’m always sketch on meet ups. Don’t even trust them anymore for kicks that are super limited. Too many good variants out here.

That’s honestly a good rule. Two of the pairs I ordered on goat (ow unc) got rejected because of fakes. Finally went through on the third attempt. Sure it’s a little bit more, but you’re definitely paying for more piece of mind. Worst case, you can return for credit on goat

I know we've been looking at these pairs hundreds of times, but I completed the set a couple weeks back and finally got a chance to take pictures before I start wearing the Storm Blues. From the looks to the comfort, I love the pairs from this collaboration.
7CD258AB-040C-46B1-8186-6C506BED6E2D-48CE9897-48E7-4E79-B5DF-094EF11399D5.JPG
IMG_5555.JPG
C9440A9A-0429-4D4F-90CF-374458060F1A-6F0D0C1F-CC4F-48E5-94FB-FFAEC79FFC8E.JPG

Just FYI when legit checking any Jordan 1, if you can squeeze the sole and it easily collapses, you have a fake. Authentic Jordan 1 models take a lot of force to collaps. The back of part of the Jordan 1 sole, when authentic, will never give in and the front tends to take a decent amount of force to bend also.

Just FYI when legit checking any Jordan 1, if you can squeeze the sole and it easily collapses, you have a fake. Authentic Jordan 1 models take a lot of force to collaps. The back of part of the Jordan 1 sole, when authentic, will never give in and the front tends to take a decent amount of force to bend also.

This has been my experience as well. Most outsoles are “spongy” and “bendable” as hell on fakes I’ve had in hand.

Damn I sorry you got got fam. I got sold some fake fire red Vs back in the day. I know the feeling.

I had got hit one time wayyyyyy back in the day black and red 4s with Nike Air silver box era, lol that shoe literally had 3 flaws.. smh.

I think some of these resellers with consignment style shops are baiting and switching on a lot of gullible people. I know one in my town that is suspect at best. Maybe one slipped through the cracks, but I doubt it. The way he reacted makes me think he’s either an idiot being taken advantage of or he thought I was an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom