Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Did people from snkrs get shipping yet?

Looking at stockx, prices aren't that bad. But I wouldn't want to wait 2 months for people to finally get them

Dawned on me this morning I hadn’t heard from Nike - checked my account and still said preparing to ship :smh:

About 5 min ago got notification with tracking number

My size 11.5 from Union’s 8/24 drop shipped yesterday and is arriving today in Riverside area.

IMG_3935.jpeg

IMG_3936.jpeg

^ SNKRS pair just touched down. Had to capture before and after lace swap.

Just got an email from FedEx about shipping but no email from union yet (but I know it's the shoes). Estimated delivery date? Like September 6th or 7th.

Smh.

Fedex notified my package from Union was delivered (signed by the driver, not me). Package is nowhere to be found, Apartment leasing office has checked all lockers and neighboring doorsteps - nothing. Looks like my pack was stolen boys. Anything else I can do beside file a claim with Fedex?

Fedex notified my package from Union was delivered (signed by the driver, not me). Package is nowhere to be found, Apartment leasing office has checked all lockers and neighboring doorsteps - nothing. Looks like my pack was stolen boys. Anything else I can do beside file a claim with Fedex?
Driver should’ve at least checked resell prices before risking his job….

Contact union, and hope for the best. Might need to contact your credit card/bank just to get the wheels moving on the situation.

Good luck.

give it a day
delivery drivers will mark off packages being delivered so it doesnt affect their end of day %'s
also, when really backed up they will scan packages a s delivered only to get help from other drivers ( and even some package handlers in their own private cars) deliver the packages they cant get to because of their long day.
especially with residential addresses

It’s a Hail Mary but that happened to me and I went to the local FedEx and it was there for pickup. I’m guessing the driver made a mistake on his or her scanner

Did people from snkrs get shipping yet?

Looking at stockx, prices aren't that bad. But I wouldn't want to wait 2 months for people to finally get them
My 9.5 from Nike landed today! Seeing these against the other two in the set has me acknowledging the fact that it’s cool that it sets this release apart. I didn’t like these when I first saw the images, I straight clowned em a bit, but, I’ve come around to liking them, tbh.

Still waiting on my Kobe Halo hoodie to ship from 8/24. Chatted with Nike support two days ago and they told me warehouse is behind, and now scheduled to ship on 8/30. Crickets 🦗 still :smh:

Back
Top Bottom