Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

B8D4F271-F681-4EDC-8F16-7CEB76705C8D.jpeg

Really hoping to scoop the blue pair. So much dropping between now and the end of December.

the kentucky bottom sucks im sorry. Its too white based and then blue. They shouldve gone with another OG colorway thats not a huge compromise. Kentuckys are the most boring and forgettable 1.

Then the other pair looks like a pair of low tops. I want to like this release but damn. Both pairs are a compromise. And it feels like they did it on purpose to be edgy.

the kentucky bottom sucks im sorry. Its too white based and then blue. They shouldve gone with another OG colorway thats not a huge compromise. Kentuckys are the most boring and forgettable 1.

Then the other pair looks like a pair of low tops. I want to like this release but damn. Both pairs are a compromise. And it feels like they did it on purpose to be edgy.

Don't sweat it. You won't even have a chance. I love the Kentucky pair and it's not looking good.

It's growing on me. I like the red/blue pair over the Natural Grey although I must say, we should get retro drops of these colorways to coincide with the Union drop. A Black Toe with the black tongue and the Natural Grey joint is a must.

Not too fond with the nubuck Swooshes and the leather edging. It should have been a fainter yellow. A lot is too much. I can deal with the cut/sew look. I do like the detailed distressing of the collars and the sudden lace change of color between top and bottom. Same with the oversized Wings logo. That's cool. The shape of the toeboxes look decent. Would've liked to see more slant but that's just me. My early review. Wish they showed the insoles.

It's growing on me. I like the red/blue pair over the Natural Grey although I must say, we should get retro drops of these colorways to coincide with the Union drop. A Black Toe with the black tongue and the Natural Grey joint is a must.

Not too fond with the nubuck Swooshes and the leather edging. It should have been a fainter yellow. A lot is too much. I can deal with the cut/sew look. I do like the detailed distressing of the collars and the sudden lace change of color between top and bottom. Same with the oversized Wings logo. That's cool. The shape of the toeboxes look decent. Would've liked to see more slant but that's just me. My early review. Wish they showed the insoles.
Like you said lots of cool little details but some shouldve been a bit more subdued. I think the insoles have the drawings of the shoe like the tissue paper if I am correct

I hope resale drops a lot .. joints were a stack last I checked. As nice as they are, they are no where near THAT good FOH.

Back
Top Bottom