Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I emailed them yesterday because my addresses were different (same name, 20 minute drive between the two) and they just responded with a copy paste saying my order was fine and will be shipped in 5-6 days. They didn't even acknowledge the separate addresses, so I'm hoping it just means "You're good, no sweat".

i don't wanna risk the **** but man you make me wanna risk the **** idk i'm torn

Guess youve never ordered from Union Los Angeles. this is par for the course. Yall think they Amazon or Nike

First and last time if they're gonna be this disorganized. I order from a lot of smaller shops all the time and even by those standards this is slow.

What is unions email? looks like they took off the contact us on the jordan site was the jordan site 1 different from the reg union site?

i don't wanna risk the **** but man you make me wanna risk the **** idk i'm torn
There were other users on the /r/sneakers daily that emailed about mismatching addresses and got other variable copy pastes. There have also been users there and in this thread that got shipping despite separate info. My bet is that emailing them at this point might make a difference, probably won't (they'll likely ship despite mismatching addresses it seems), but ultimately won't hurt. If they don't care, they don't care, but your only risk is them offing your order because you emailed them, which I'd wager is unlikely.

Up to you at the end of the day though. Don't forget their insta post also said that mismatching addresses will be checked on a case by case basis, so if your two addresses are fairly close together (which is normal), you should be fine anyway.

Anyone attempting to order on Saturday even if they haven't received shipping ?

I got through on pair of blacks in size 10. I'm going to order a blue size 10 on Saturday as long as the system doesn't error on me lol. Not worried about the original getting cancelled. All you sweating too much......

Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery for domestic and international orders. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.

Rules said they wouldn't ship to mismatch addresses but it appears they're not following that guideline so why should we take this as gospel? Also what site actually takes this long to ship with so few SKUs? Stop caping for trash customer service.

Rules said they wouldn't ship to mismatch addresses but it appears they're not following that guideline so why should we take this as gospel? Also what site actually takes this long to ship with so few SKUs? Stop caping for trash customer service.
Not caping, but those are the terms. Reading is essential.

And you're going to ignore the fact they aren't adhering to their rules page? Again you're making excuses for trash shipping in 2018. Expect more for yourself, stop being ok with slow trash.
To be fair, not following the rules for who to ship to is a pick and choose situation. Completely different from rules for a concept like time, which they can't control on a case by case basis.

I still agree, at the very least they should be letting people know what's up.

To be fair, not following the rules for who to ship to is a pick and choose situation. Completely different from rules for a concept like time, which they can't control on a case by case basis.

I still agree, at the very least they should be letting people know what's up.
What's garbage imo is the shipping billing wasnt even on the rules page it was on the faq page and why give the option of diff billing and shipping if it was against the rules

Back
Top Bottom