Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

So if I went for blacks on first order, still waiting for shipping, would be it safe to go for blues on Saturday, with different card/different address than first order? :lol:

And you're going to ignore the fact they aren't adhering to their rules page? Again you're making excuses for trash shipping in 2018. Expect more for yourself, stop being ok with slow trash.
The shipping could be faster, but it is what it is. You decided to order so that’s on you. Complaining isn’t going to solve anything lol

There should be a reading comprehension test you have to pass in order to be able to purchase highly sought after shoes. A lot of y’all wouldn’t pass.

I was going to say a logic test, but then 2/3rds of y’all would flunk.

DuRrrR, yOu diDn’T eNForCe oNE Of yOUr mAnY rULeS, sO tHAt mEAnS yOU Can’T eNForCe ANY oF yOUr rULeS. DurRrr dUrRr.

Last edited:
The shipping could be faster, but it is what it is. You decided to order so that’s on you. Complaining isn’t going to solve anything lol

Never said it would resolve my frustrations. But I've never been the type to just be ok with poor customer service. The least they could do is issue a statement giving us some kind of update instead of doing a "restock"

Never said it would resolve my frustrations. But I've never been the type to just be ok with poor customer service. The least they could do is issue a statement giving us some kind of update instead of doing a "restock"

Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification

No buts. Period.

Last edited:
So I copped a size 8 Blue Toe but I havent recieved any cancellations nor shipping. I am lowkey getting impatient even thought I know I am supposed to wait. It s worse cuz I live like 20 mins from union.

79313636-CAC8-4DEE-B56B-B6B978FC0F9F.gif

Better than Just Don’s shipping time when I ordered the Beaches. Took them 2 weeks, and had to fill out an identity form just for them to process anything

Back
Top Bottom