Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Welp, guess I didn’t hit on either. No emails so far, and my “submissions” are blank on the site. Oh well ☹️

My friend hit on a 9.5 on the blacks.jelous like crazy but happy at the same time. Hehe

Approx 3100 pairs of both colors at union. ~6500 submissions in all. So almost a 1 in 2 chance to win. Not surprised to see so many winners, but prices should still hold up very well considering blues won't be anywhere else. That means maybe 1500-2000 pairs of blues max on the market?

Approx 3100 pairs of both colors at union. ~6500 submissions in all. So almost a 1 in 2 chance to win. Not surprised to see so many winners, but prices should still hold up very well considering blues won't be anywhere else. That means maybe 1500-2000 pairs of blues max on the market?
Your numbers are a shot in the dark. Highly doubtful only 6,500 raffle entries. Everyone and they mom was out in La Brea lol

Your numbers are a shot in the dark. Highly doubtful only 6,500 raffle entries. Everyone and they mom was out in La Brea lol

You can see how many entries are in by ticket # on your submissions. I entered at 4 PM sunday, 2 hours before it ended, and I was only entry #4300. Also, the bot guys have access to the database. It was posted on twitter. Not a shot in the dark at all. It's the same system that Undefeated uses where the tech savvy guys are able to see all the info.

These are the exact #s btw
Union LA stock: 3145 pairs Total entries: 6852

Union LA online stock:
Black Retro 1- ~798 pairs
Blue Retro 1’s- ~640 pairs

Total amount of blue pairs in world: ~ 2195 pairs
Total amount of black pairs in world: ~ 4900 pairs

You can see how many entries are in by ticket # on your submissions. I entered at 4 PM sunday, 2 hours before it ended, and I was only entry #4300. Also, the bot guys have access to the database. It was posted on twitter. Not a shot in the dark at all. It's the same system that Undefeated uses where the tech savvy guys are able to see all the info.
But that number doesnt account for all those submissions that disappeared lol, probably how so many Ws were had.

These are the exact #s btw
Union LA stock: 3145 pairs Total entries: 6852

Union LA online stock:
Black Retro 1- ~798 pairs
Blue Retro 1’s- ~640 pairs

Total amount of blue pairs in world: ~ 2195 pairs
Total amount of black pairs in world: ~ 4900 pairs

END and Offspring are getting the Black pairs. I'm assuming other boutiques as well. AND I believe SNKRS app as well.

END and Offspring are getting the Black pairs. I'm assuming other boutiques as well. AND I believe SNKRS app as well.

Yeah that's why I was saying the blue pair is the one that we know only has a certain # of pairs. Supposedly those figures are with WW releases included. That's why blacks are almost double, but we'll see what happens

Just need the damn Blues.. it sucks because my only shot would've been to live in LA or have a bot for Saturday. Now I know how folks feel when its NYC only. Though judging from wins and odds of winning, LA folks had a good chance.

Anytime NYC gets an exclusive its like trying on the SNKRS app for the OG Off White release.

Back
Top Bottom