Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I just got an email from Union - I emailed them when I realised ordering one of each colourway was disallowed to see if they'd be willing to negotiate.... here's what they came back with:

"Hello Adam,
Different color way orders are ok, we won't need to cancel."

Order numbers are 15xxx (black) and 10xxx (blue)

I wanted to order a different color way too but I was so happy I got Blues I didn't want to risk it.. you just never know with these releases.

I just got an email from Union - I emailed them when I realised ordering one of each colourway was disallowed to see if they'd be willing to negotiate.... here's what they came back with:

"Hello Adam,

Did you make 2 different orders under the same name and same address ?

Did anyone with mismatching billing and shipping addresses email Union to see what the deal is?

"Hello Adam,

Would've been nice of them to let us cart both at the same time

In general, I advise NOT bringing to attention something that may only possibly be an issue.

I haven’t seen people getting cancellations specifically because of the billing/shipping, not yet at least.

Now, once it becomes an issue for sure (IF it does), then I would advise contacting them. But not before.

In general, I advise NOT bringing to attention something that may only possibly be an issue.

I haven’t seen people getting cancellations specifically because of the billing/shipping, not yet at least.

Now, once it becomes an issue for sure (IF it does), then I would advise contacting them. But not before.

Good advice!

Yeah y'all ratting on yourselves

I always approach it like a brainless customer. A normal person buying a regular item online places an order, gets their email confirmation, and waits a few days for stuff to arrive; if it takes longer then that, then reach out. At the end of the day online stores have to cater to that lowest common denominator, even for hype stuff like this. Play that role, don't make it hot for yourself, and wait out the storm

I remember someone calling footaction about the court purples and got their order cancelled and a day later all of the rest of them shipped. Just leave Union alone!

Back
Top Bottom