Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yeah dont get why they're reporting that like its news. They dropped 4Y-15 at Union. As a matter of fact, all NRGs this year were down to youth sizing.

This is bad for my health. I'm watching people around my order number and size start getting cancels, feels like the grim reaper is just waiting to knock on my door.

Please, cancel or ship.

You already got through for pairs, don’t be greedy

I got the red/blue. It's greedy if I want the natural grey/black too?

Trust me I seen vids of people getting in backdoor grabbing multiple. The game isn't exactly fair.

Best part of the shoes is the two tone laces

...we're in here talking about laces. I mean, listen, we're talking about laces. Not the shoes! Not the shoes! Not the shoes! We're talking about laces! Not the shoes; not the shoes that I go out there and die for and wear every day like it's my last, not the shoes, we're talking about laces, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about laces.

Last edited:
All I know is, a lot of us shipping address but paid with Canadian billing were cancelled. Matching Canadian shipping and Canadian billing are fine Screenshot_2018-11-20-06-27-35.png however

lol, this is funny ...cuz chris gibbs is canadian.

bud got his order cancelled this morning, shipping and billing didn't match up. he wanted to send it the border so he could save import taxes into Canada but left his billing as Canadian. I, on the other hand, did not. So please Yahweh *prays*

bud got his order cancelled this morning, shipping and billing didn't match up. he wanted to send it the border so he could save import taxes into Canada but left his billing as Canadian. I, on the other hand, did not. So please Yahweh *prays*

Think that is a far different situation than having a different shipping address in the same city as billing.

Just feels like excuses to me. We've all tried to get more than 1 pair of something by shipping it to our mom's house. Supreme ended this, at least for manual buyers like myself. Why else would you have a different shipping address than a billing? I could be ignorant to something but non-matching just seems like an easy way to sift through Bots and people trying to game the system.

Also - pending charges disappearing does not mean your order was canceled. Kaws took weeks to ship and pending charge vanished and then showed up when it shipped. Pending is a hold to make sure your provided card is legit. God forbid your card changes prior to them shipping though.

Back
Top Bottom