Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Canceled

Attachments

• B9365118-2215-482E-B824-5DBB2F070D31.png
    B9365118-2215-482E-B824-5DBB2F070D31.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 143
it says canceled at your request, aka they are trying to say I canceled it, even though I didn't... Also super low order number so no reason it should be canceled, but not surprised in the least. The whole release was sketchy.

Mine were on the same colorway, so somewhat expected. Even though I did use different cards and addresses... Oh well, not too worried.

it says canceled at your request, aka they are trying to say I canceled it, even though I didn't... Also super low order number so no reason it should be canceled, but not surprised in the least. The whole release was sketchy.

You said you had 2 pairs cancelled so yea, there is a reason why it was cancelled.

Man still debating if I should email them. Idga f if they send it to my billing it's just much easier to send to when I got it shipped to. Gonna be very salty if i miss out because of that. It didnt say anything about billing/zip on the rules page. It was on the faq page. :smh:

I mailed union
Hi again

I’ve heard alot of things with the union jordan 1’s and cancellations. What is really going on?

and the answer I got was

The only cancelations being made are for fraud.
I think people that went manually and bought one pair is 100% safe

Ok so now the pending charge has disappeared except they emailed to say my order wouldn't be cancelled... No email cancellation and order shows unfulfilled on site. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom