Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I just checked my card and even though I got tracking they haven't processed the payment yet. Either they're charing once they hand it over to UPs or they're slipping big time.

DID U GET THE UPDATE TAB ON YOUR ORDER SHEET SAYING U WILL BE UPDATE ON EMAIL OR TEXT?
I did, I went to check up on my order and added my phone number this morning to get shipping updates. I was tired of checking my email constantly
Was that option not there before?

I did, I went to check up on my order and added my phone number this morning to get shipping updates. I was tired of checking my email constantly
Was that option not there before?
yes that option wasnt there before i think ppl who got that there order are being process today and will update so far i heard no one getting ship update yet its stil early good luck on your order.

Having the option in the email link to enter email and phone to receive updates is a good sign right?
Because that wasn't there before

The LA Fam just came thru for me and they arrived just now... extra blue pair bringing in some heat and/or the black pair if Union decides to cancel my order
Image from iOS (1).jpg
Image from iOS (2).jpg
Image from iOS (3).jpg
Image from iOS (4).jpg
Image from iOS (5).jpg
Image from iOS (6).jpg
Image from iOS.jpg

It was most certainly not. I'm not going to assume it means anything good, though. Probably just shows up later by default.
well i think thats good cause if your order hasn't been cancel yet and that pop up that sounds like a good thing. now we need to know someone who has there ship yesterday had that tab the day before or day of shipping.

lol but here you are telling people their order is good and will be processed today like you know or something

Back
Top Bottom